Originally posted by trellblaze:
Originally posted by 49ersking:
"Did Aldon Smith receive preferential treatment at the Sheriff's office"
If you ever have to ask that question...the answer is yes.
The Sheriff also said "Aldon Smith was a "victim" at his house, during the night of the shootout".
He was. He got stabbed. That would make him a victim.
This is what drives me nuts.
You are exactly right.
1) Someone pulled a gun on a bartender at the party.
2) He kicked those peeps out.
3) While he was closing the garage, they opened fire INTO THE GARAGE.
4) He got his LEGALLY OWNED pistol and fired it into the air to break up the party. (this is where he was stupid)
5) After thinking they had left, he opened the garage to find tham still outside. He tried to get them to leave and was STABBED.
6) Delanie Walker then fired several shots into the air.
7) The people on the other side of the street opened fire INTO THE CROWD hitting 2 people.
8) The illegal weapons were found when the police searched his room. He did NOT use them that night.
NONE of the above is disputed, even by the people suing him.
Aldon WAS a victim that night. Did he act stupidly? Yes. Was he the victim? Yes.
In most cases, Aldon would NEVER HAVE BEEN CHARGED on the weapon possession because he was the victim and because they want his testamony against the shooters.
Its become in vogue to think Aldon is a criminal mastermind, but thus far he's been young and stupid. It's bad enough...we don't need to make sh*t up.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM ]