LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol won't be back wish he will be but wont lol

Did you really "laugh out loud" at the idea of Aldon Smith being back in a few weeks?
Would be nice to get a healthy Aldon Smith back with this team on a roll!
Just watched the Harbaugh post game interview. He said a couple of things. Aldon's mom showed up to support the team which he said was real nice to see her. He also said Aldon is doing "really well" in rehab after saying he thinks he could be back in a couple of weeks, "but he's not the definitive authority on that."
Dp. Sorry.
[ Edited by IMnotsoHO on Oct 20, 2013 at 6:20 PM ]
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
Dp. Sorry.

Good no great great news! Aldons a beast and we sure could use a healthy refreshed aldon for 2nd half of season!!!
Goniners
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Did you really "laugh out loud" at the idea of Aldon Smith being back in a few weeks?

seriously! WTF man, people on here make stupid ass comments just to make them. I swear no matter what happens, negativity will dominate this board. The 49ers could go 16-0 with 22 All-Pro's, a Superbowl win, all young players signed to team friendly-long term deals with a new stadium and people would still b***h about something.
Originally posted by matt49er:
seriously! WTF man, people on here make stupid ass comments just to make them. I swear no matter what happens, negativity will dominate this board. The 49ers could go 16-0 with 22 All-Pro's, a Superbowl win, all young players signed to team friendly-long term deals with a new stadium and people would still b***h about something.

they don't call us the forty whiner for nothing
I'm so f**kin happy to hear Harbaugh say that Aldon is doing great and could be back in a couple of weeks. Our pass rush really needs this phenom back. All you fools that gave up on Aldon can go to hell.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

they don't call us the forty whiner for nothing

makes me sick sometimes
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Harbaugh said he thinks Aldon will be back in the next couple weeks

lol no he wont

Lol explain yourself

Great explanation. He won't be back because he won't? Care to give us any more stellar predictions?

Guy clearly has no intelligent reasoning behind his claim. Just being negative for the sake of being negative

No what I'm saying is don't get your f**king hopes up

No it's called laughing out loud at how ridiculous it sounds. smfh

lol no he wont

Lol explain yourself

Great explanation. He won't be back because he won't? Care to give us any more stellar predictions?

Guy clearly has no intelligent reasoning behind his claim. Just being negative for the sake of being negative

then why didn't you say that? Reality is that you read what you wrote originally after people mocked you and now you're back-peddling.
back in a few weeks

Crap. The kicker and punter aren't All-Pros?

lol no he wont

Lol explain yourself

then why didn't you say that? Reality is that you read what you wrote originally after people mocked you and now you're back-peddling.

No one's back peddling. Lol, no he wont.
Share 49ersWebzone