f*cking idiot

throws a party where he gets stabbed at his own house

now this? lol what a clown

Its been more.

DUI in miami
Shooting at his house
Throwing a cheezy party charging cover.
Getting stabbed.
Passanger in a car that is totalled, killing a deer in the process.
Allegedly involved in a college brawl.
In possession illegal automatic firearms

And this is just the stuff being reported. Who knows whether he is running a vietnamese prositution ring in San Jose...f**k
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM ]
Originally posted by Roland_Deschain:
As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(
this was a whole lot funnier in your head
Harbaugh is soft, he has been weak on discipline when it comes to Aldon since day 1, he let Ahmad Brooks slide as well, he needs to stop being such a puss and start holding people accountable, no way Aldon should play on Sunday, I would suspend him 2 games at least.
[ Edited by ninerhippy on Sep 20, 2013 at 10:30 AM ]
People talking about not re-signing the best pass rusher in the league... smh
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
f*cking idiot

throws a party where he gets stabbed at his own house

now this? lol what a clown

Its been more.

DUI in miami
Shooting at his house
Throwing a cheezy party charging cover.
Getting stabbed.
Passanger in a car that is totalled, killing a deer in the process.
Allegedly involved in a college brawl.
In possession illegal automatic firearms

And this is just the stuff being reported. Who knows whether he is running a vietnamese prositution right in San Jose...f**k
he's about to get dat $$$$$ payday too

what a standup guy
Harbaugh is soft, he has been weak on discipline when it comes to Aldon since day 1, he let Ahmad Brooks slide as well, he needs to stop being such a puss and holding people accountable, no way Aldon should play on Sunday, I would suspend him 2 games at least.
After a 2 sack game Sunday against the Colts all will love him again
Undisciplined team on the field, turning into an undisciplined one off it.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Until he does it again...

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninerhippy:
Harbaugh is soft, he has been weak on discipline when it comes to Aldon since day 1, he let Ahmad Brooks slide as well, he needs to stop being such a puss and holding people accountable, no way Aldon should play on Sunday, I would suspend him 2 games at least.

f**k that s**t he better play. suspending people is the NFL's job not Harbaughs...
Originally posted by Roland_Deschain:
As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(

If anything Aldon was the one beating down your team single handedly
Originally posted by Cooper22:
People talking about not re-signing the best pass rusher in the league... smh

i know it sucks but look at the risk to the team. what if he gets suspended long term after they give him a huge new contract.
Originally posted by ninerhippy:

We should suspend him for the jags game. He probably can't leave the states anyways with all his court cases. Plus he'll probably go ape s**t in europe.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Until he does it again...

It is a vicious cycle
Share 49ersWebzone