There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Erik Malinowski ‏@erikmal

Worth noting too that the NFL has signed a deal with Uber to avoid this very thing:
http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/2013/09/04/uber-signs-high-profile-deal-to-offer-nfl-players-alternative-to-dui (Also, they're millionaires.)
He must be suspended at least one game (by the team) or else it sends a bad message to the rest of the guys. Luck just did a fist pump.
Wait

I dont see anything saying he actually had a DUI this morning. Just that he got in an accident. Is it possible he got in an accident and people assumed it was a DUI because of his past?
[ Edited by xela510 on Sep 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM ]
Shoulda kept Parys though... Lemonier can't play the run yet
Originally posted by xela510:
Wait

I dont see anything saying he actually had a DUI this morning. Just that he got in an accident. Is it possible he got in an accident and people assumed it was a DUI because of his past?

I'm assuming it's DUI
Wait

They have to have a really strong suspicion in order to arrest
This is a non issue he didnt hurt anyone.
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Shoulda kept Parys though... Lemonier can't play the run yet

If you can predict the future why are you wasting your time on this forum?
Unbelievable. Cut him.
As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(
The team needs to send him a message. This kinda stuff is not acceptable.
Wait

It said he was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
Wait

ESPN Notification app just said it is a DUI.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

He could of, and his checkered past doesn't help his cause.
Originally posted by susweel:

I don't think it's a non-issue. DUI's aren't non-issues just because you don't hurt anyone. Heck I'm an immigration attorney and I've seen people unable to adjust their status and ordered removed because they've had too many DUI's.