There are 197 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by BALINSKY:
why the **** was he not at the teams facility with 6 am crew?

He likes to party.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
You guys think he will play this week?

He shouldn't.
going to be a huge risk to pay this guy when his contract is up......if he's still alive that is.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I wonna party with Aldon.

This isn't an isolated incident either, the punishment should fit the crime. Stop being a bonehead!
  • mod
  • Veteran
if suspending him for a game or two will get him to stop then I'm all for it. Its better than him killing someone or himself.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Erik Malinowski ‏@erikmal

Worth noting too that the NFL has signed a deal with Uber to avoid this very thing:
http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/2013/09/04/uber-signs-high-profile-deal-to-offer-nfl-players-alternative-to-dui (Also, they're millionaires.)
  • thl408
He must be suspended at least one game (by the team) or else it sends a bad message to the rest of the guys. Luck just did a fist pump.
Wait

I dont see anything saying he actually had a DUI this morning. Just that he got in an accident. Is it possible he got in an accident and people assumed it was a DUI because of his past?
[ Edited by xela510 on Sep 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for Cooper22.
Shoulda kept Parys though... Lemonier can't play the run yet

Originally posted by xela510:
Wait

I dont see anything saying he actually had a DUI this morning. Just that he got in an accident. Is it possible he got in an accident and people assumed it was a DUI because of his past?

I'm assuming it's DUI
Originally posted by xela510:
Wait

They have to have a really strong suspicion in order to arrest
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This is a non issue he didnt hurt anyone.
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Shoulda kept Parys though... Lemonier can't play the run yet

If you can predict the future why are you wasting your time on this forum?
Unbelievable. Cut him.
Share 49ersWebzone