LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by buck:
The possible criminal charges and the two civil lawsuits are from a party that took place a year ago.

I am going to assume that Aldon Smith has learned his lesson.

With a little luck and some good sense, his future with the team will not be at risk.

But, there is no denying that his house party was an idiotic idea.

Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
This is all so weird! Im from Missouri and have watched Aldon basically grow up. He never did anything bad or weird or even out of the ordinary. He was just a small town kid who wanted to play ball. ive seen many of his high school games and all his college games. He even played with a broken leg. I have know idea what hes doing. Why he is even owning assault rifles. Its just outside the realm of his personality. What more does he have to do to understand , this isnt the small towns in Missouri where we are from anymore. Its not rocket science. Its one thing after another with him the last couple years.

Money. Lots of it.
He will be fine.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Sep 6, 2013 at 10:01 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rxrunner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He thinks he's a super hero, he's out of control.

like his hair!!

Yeah, his hair looks like Mr. Heat Miser.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by saj4423:
I think they can win the suit. It happened at his house and IF he knew of the gang members there with the weapons they carried he put the other people in danger. He should of had security there to check people for weapons before coming into his house. If he did that and people fired from outside of his property and shot someone on his property then I don't think he would have to pay.

I just hope he doesn't get suppended by the NFL if he is charged for his weapons.

It sounds like a bunch of heresay to me, how are these parasites gonna prove that Aldon knew about these gang bangers being armed?
Not a lawyer but common since would tell me if I had gang bangers at my party I could assume they are armed.
First sack of the year and counting.....
Aldon got held on that big play they gave up.
On pace for 32
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's held on every play, they can't block him otherwise.
Noticed Aldon spent the last few defensive series on the bench. Did he get hurt or they sit him early?

Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's held on every play, they can't block him otherwise.

Holding -- in the NFL -- is an accepted EVIL, with regard to line play ... otherwise there'd be whistles
on damned-near every play.However, he was held so badly on that play, his jersey looked like a cape
Originally posted by WINiner:
Noticed Aldon spent the last few defensive series on the bench. Did he get hurt or they sit him early?

Think he was just gassed.
nice 2 sacks in key 3rd downs. contrary to that absolutely bone-headed penalty...would have pulled him for that (don't care about frustration).
Originally posted by communist:
nice 2 sacks in key 3rd downs. contrary to that absolutely bone-headed penalty...would have pulled him for that (don't care about frustration).

one of the few bright spots... except for that penalty. Still, he's obviously an elite talent.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by WINiner:

Think he was just gassed.

he had a thing with his hip too if i remember
Share 49ersWebzone