There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread

Just saw the tweet from Inman, What a bad time to come with this b******t. Money hungry person who probably has been involved in 10x the dirty s**t Aldon got himself into his first offseason in CA.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Cam Inman is now reporting that the Santa Clara DA may bring illegal gun charges against Aldon. We did not need this now.

Aldon stop being a f**king dumb ass. Firing shots in the air at a party? Does he not know Plaxico went to jail for firing himself? Obviously I hope this goes away but Aldon needs to be smarter he has too much talent to throw it away
Originally posted by teeohh:
Cam Inman is now reporting that the Santa Clara DA may bring illegal gun charges against Aldon. We did not need this now.

Aldon stop being a f**king dumb ass. Firing shots in the air at a party? Does he not know Plaxico went to jail for firing himself? Obviously I hope this goes away but Aldon needs to be smarter he has too much talent to throw it away

Does self defense make a difference?

That incident happened in the summer of last year. Obviously Aldon hasn't done anything since then. But you are actually permitted by law to fire shots in the air if you are threatened. This is not what Aldon would be charged with. Apparently he had legally bought some firearms in Arizona which are illegal under California's stricter gun control laws, and he failed to modify them.

That incident happened in the summer of last year. Obviously Aldon hasn't done anything since then. But you are actually permitted by law to fire shots in the air if you are threatened. This is not what Aldon would be charged with. Apparently he had legally bought some firearms in Arizona which are illegal under California's stricter gun control laws, and he failed to modify them.

Could ignorance be a sound defense?
Assault rifles Aldon, WTF? I guess they're legal in Missouri. We should've kept Paris Haralson.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Assault rifles Aldon, WTF? I guess they're legal in Missouri. We should've kept Paris Haralson.

Should've known that house party incident would come back to bite him in the ass. The timing is really lame too.

NEXT MAN UP
Originally posted by niners94:

If he is charged for "brandishing a firearm", which is the only thing he did - technically. He can be charged if it wasn't in self defense. If he fired it in the air after being stabbed so people would leave quickly -- he may have a defense. More of the unknown story is going to come out!

Our coaching and FO are always 2 steps ahead I'm confident they wouldn't have made the moves they made if they were worried that Aldons legal counsel couldn't take care of business. Lets hope Aldon takes his anger towards this money grubbing D-Bag out on the Packers Whole team.
Originally posted by loyal9er:

If he is charged for "brandishing a firearm", which is the only thing he did - technically. He can be charged if it wasn't in self defense. If he fired it in the air after being stabbed so people would leave quickly -- he may have a defense. More of the unknown story is going to come out!

Thanks. This story should be dead though. It's only alive because someone wants to get paid.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Our coaching and FO are always 2 steps ahead I'm confident they wouldn't have made the moves they made if they were worried that Aldons legal counsel couldn't take care of business. Lets hope Aldon takes his anger towards this money grubbing D-Bag out on the Packers Whole team.

But it would have been nice to keep our depth for situations like this.
Originally posted by loyal9er:

Thanks. This story should be dead though. It's only alive because someone wants to get paid.

should have got aaron hernandez on the job, his witnesses are dropping like crazy
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
With the recent news about Aldon possessing and firing a gun at a party and the potential lawsuit coming, in addition to his DUI a year or so ago, is anyone else worried this guy is on the wrong track? He better get his head on straight.

You know this was from the party he got stabbed at a few years ago, right? This isnt a new incident. He seems to have righted his ship since that one summer a few years back

On top of that, the guy's story sounds like a huge load of crap.

A cheesehead affiliate paid this dude to bring back this drama. This ain't gonna mess with Aldon's head, f**k their weak azz o-line.. Rodgers running for his life!
Good thing we still have Camer....errr, Pary......err, Stupar?