There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread

Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
But it does kinda make Aldon that much more Charles Haley bad boy like

Charles Haley was insane. Aldon is just an immature and an idiot.

It just gives him a mean streak ... He needs one cuz he always smiles in interviews!

Maybe. Giving up Haley due to that insanity cost us some super bowls IMO.
old news much?

this is such a bs story lmao
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Well then couldnt you turn around and sue the city or whoever paved the sidewalk/road?

By law, the sidewalk is your responsibility, although it is owned by the city.

Wow that's b******t
Human stupidity never ceases to amaze. How can a person even take responsibility for some idiot trippin on a sidewalk


Oh wow, you didn't know that? That's NOTHING. Want to hear something even better?

A guy had a mechanical problem with his car (I don't remember exactly what the problem was), he couldn't afford to make repairs immediately, so he kept his car in his driveway. Sounds reasonable right?
A car thief breaks into his car, hot wires it, or something like that, starts the car, drives away, and then crashes the car into a pole because the car was not working properly (maybe the brakes weren't working).
The thief sues the owner of the car, and... wait for it... wait for it...

...WINS the lawsuit!

The owner of the car was deemed responsible for not adequately seeing to repairing his car in a "timely manner". Therefore endangering the safety of any thieves who may choose to steal the dangerous vehicle. LOL.

I could go on, but I don't want to make myself sick right now.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Well then couldnt you turn around and sue the city or whoever paved the sidewalk/road?

By law, the sidewalk is your responsibility, although it is owned by the city.

Wow that's b******t
Human stupidity never ceases to amaze. How can a person even take responsibility for some idiot trippin on a sidewalk


Oh wow, you didn't know that? That's NOTHING. Want to hear something even better?

A guy had a mechanical problem with his car (I don't remember exactly what the problem was), he couldn't afford to make repairs immediately, so he kept his car in his driveway. Sounds reasonable right?
A car thief breaks into his car, hot wires it, or something like that, starts the car, drives away, and then crashes the car into a pole because the car was not working properly (maybe the brakes weren't working).
The thief sues the owner of the car, and... wait for it... wait for it...

...WINS the lawsuit!

The owner of the car was deemed responsible for not adequately seeing to repairing his car in a "timely manner". Therefore endangering the safety of any thieves who may choose to steal the dangerous vehicle. LOL.

I could go on, but I don't want to make myself sick right now.

This sounds like an urban legend type thing. I don't think you have a duty to protect thieves. Lets say you lent that same car to a friend knowing it has problems, then you are responsible. I don't think a theif gets afforded that kind of protection.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 4, 2013 at 2:24 AM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Oh wow, you didn't know that? That's NOTHING. Want to hear something even better?

A guy had a mechanical problem with his car (I don't remember exactly what the problem was), he couldn't afford to make repairs immediately, so he kept his car in his driveway. Sounds reasonable right?
A car thief breaks into his car, hot wires it, or something like that, starts the car, drives away, and then crashes the car into a pole because the car was not working properly (maybe the brakes weren't working).
The thief sues the owner of the car, and... wait for it... wait for it...

...WINS the lawsuit!

The owner of the car was deemed responsible for not adequately seeing to repairing his car in a "timely manner". Therefore endangering the safety of any thieves who may choose to steal the dangerous vehicle. LOL.

I could go on, but I don't want to make myself sick right now.

Yeah, that's not how insurance or lawsuits work.

Please, feed us more fwd: fwd: fwd re: fwd: s**t from your right wing Grandma.
With the recent news about Aldon possessing and firing a gun at a party and the potential lawsuit coming, in addition to his DUI a year or so ago, is anyone else worried this guy is on the wrong track? He better get his head on straight.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,293
he kept his nose clean this past off season and that is all that matters to me
Hey, we're the San Francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want! attorney Jim Harbaugh
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
With the recent news about Aldon possessing and firing a gun at a party and the potential lawsuit coming, in addition to his DUI a year or so ago, is anyone else worried this guy is on the wrong track? He better get his head on straight.

You know this was from the party he got stabbed at a few years ago, right? This isnt a new incident. He seems to have righted his ship since that one summer a few years back
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,638
What he was discharging weapons trying to get people to leave once the party was over? What happen to politely asking people to leave?
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 74,788
this new suit is fishy. why did it take a year?
If a guy got shot, why would it take a year and some to press charges. Something really fishy about this. Bet he is just looking for money.
Originally posted by mayo49:
What he was discharging weapons trying to get people to leave once the party was over? What happen to politely asking people to leave?

you've obviously never tried to get drunk people to leave a party.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
With the recent news about Aldon possessing and firing a gun at a party and the potential lawsuit coming, in addition to his DUI a year or so ago, is anyone else worried this guy is on the wrong track? He better get his head on straight.

You know this was from the party he got stabbed at a few years ago, right? This isnt a new incident. He seems to have righted his ship since that one summer a few years back

On top of that, the guy's story sounds like a huge load of crap.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,638
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
What he was discharging weapons trying to get people to leave once the party was over? What happen to politely asking people to leave?

you've obviously never tried to get drunk people to leave a party.


Lol, but you don't do it firing guns at them.