LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Aldon Smith – He beat Joe Staley one-on-one twice and sacked Kaepernick once. This was the hardest Smith has practiced this training camp. Staley was no match for him in pass protection.

That's overrated Staley was no match for him

fixed
Where's this video
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Where's this video

post a link or imbed. preferrably both.
Yea I want to see too
NFL.com DPOY Projections

Gil Brandt: Aldon Smith, OLB, San Francisco 49ers. I once said after watching him work out that he looked like Secretariat running against a bunch of plow horses, and that's the way he plays football now. He has so much speed and quickness.
Aldon looks stronger and faster than ever. He's gonna be a stone cold killer this season!
Aldon, Smith, McDonald, Lemonier ... 4th quarter, 3rd and long ... all are fresh from a regular rotation, and there is no reading, just attack the QB. The secondary is going to flourish IF the QB has time to get rid of the ball at all.
Originally posted by Scoots:
Aldon, Smith, McDonald, Lemonier ... 4th quarter, 3rd and long ... all are fresh from a regular rotation, and there is no reading, just attack the QB. The secondary is going to flourish IF the QB has time to get rid of the ball at all.

With a nice lead as well.
Oh Please tell me this is embellished, and that we don't have young "franchise" guys behaving this foolishly.

Smith and Walker appeared on the balcony of Smith's home in to try and end the party and began to fire shots into the air, according to the lawsuit.The lawsuit also said Walker then made his way to the driveway where he allegedly fired more shots into the air and toward others attending the party.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/49ers-Aldon-Smith-Named-in-Lawsuit-Over-2012-Party-at-San-Jose-Home-222272671.html
[ Edited by WINiner on Sep 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
Oh Please tell me this is embellished, and that we don't have young "franchise" guys behaving this foolishly.

Smith and Walker appeared on the balcony of Smith's home in to try and end the party and began to fire shots into the air, according to the lawsuit.The lawsuit also said Walker then made his way to the driveway where he allegedly fired more shots into the air and toward others attending the party.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/49ers-Aldon-Smith-Named-in-Lawsuit-Over-2012-Party-at-San-Jose-Home-222272671.html

Ugh... kind of hard to believe that there's not a grain of truth to it, considering the dude was stabbed at the party -- we know that part for a fact. There's probably a suspension looming for him if this stuff actually did happen.

facepalm
Dude didn't do it. Some bum just wants to get paid
Did this dude get shot at the party?
Looks like a f*ckin money grab, f*ck that dude.
It's a money grab. Aldon is a millionaire he's not worried about collecting 10 dollars at the door lol. f**king ppl.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Sep 3, 2013 at 6:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone