There are 208 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

To get an update on these guys, while Aldon is suspended, what kind of workouts is he doing? How fit can he stay during this 9-week suspension?

Fangio response: Well, I asked him last week, how he's doing with his conditioning and fitness. He says, "I'm the most fit guy in this building", he told me.

Soon guys
Soon
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Nope. He gets to sit out NINE full games, because he was suspended.

You have to hold out from the team to get the paid vacation.

lol
Does anybody think he might get to come back earlier...i mean the guy sat out 5 games last year too..i know it has been done before too guys who have done worst...but then again it is a post Ray Rice NFL...and Goodell is making up for his mistakes on other players...
No, Aldon will have to do his time with the heat on Goddell and the league atm.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
What he needs to worry about is getting those screws tigthen up.. .

It's CONTRACT YEAR you MORON!!!!!

You should be leading the league in sacks and making yourself THE BEST pass rusher in the game right now, instead of wasting time w/a fake bomb in LAx..
SINGLE GAME SACK LEADERS

1. Derrick Thomas +7.0 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Seattle Seahawks, November 11, 1990
2. Osi Umenyiora 6.0 New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles, September 30, 2007
3. Fred Dean +6.0 San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints, November 13, 1983
4. Derrick Thomas +6.0 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Oakland Raiders, September 6, 1998
5. William Gay 5.5 Detroit Lions vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, September 4, 1983
6. Aldon Smith (23) 5.5 San Francisco 49ers vs. Chicago Bears, November 19, 2012

Like to see him move up this list against Eli!
5.5 is a pretty sick number.
7 is ridiculous.
I would like to see him not jump offside on 4th downs in NFC play off games.
[ Edited by 49erLegend on Oct 7, 2014 at 4:26 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erLegend:

Get over it. Are you still mad at Roger Craig?
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Get over it. Are you still mad at Roger Craig?

He;s a SEA troll. He's trolling every thread at the moment.
Roger almost fumbled the play before.

Originally posted by 9moon:
What he needs to worry about is getting those screws tigthen up.. .

It's CONTRACT YEAR you MORON!!!!!

You should be leading the league in sacks and making yourself THE BEST pass rusher in the game right now, instead of wasting time w/a fake bomb in LAx..

Had to double check the date on this post...it's time to get over it.

Technically this isn't his contract year. They picked up the 5th year option on him so they have this season and next to work out a deal...tho my guess is if he keeps his nose clean and plays as well as expected when he comes back they'll try to get him extended after this season is over.

Hopefully Aldon is in as great of shape as he says and makes up for the missing games with the games he has left and the playoffs.
Roger almost fumbled the play before.

And then he did fumble and cost us what would've most likely been another ring.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
And then he did fumble and cost us what would've most likely been another ring.

Please don't remind me. I was there. Lawrence Taylor had a sign on his chest; hey Roger, please run this play at me.

We should have just kicked the field goal early.

Montana wouldn't have played in the Superbowl. The Bills were the best of their attempts in that game.

But yeah, it will take a long time till my 9ers are on the verge of a THREEPEAT again.

Probably not in my lifetime.

Although, realistically with a little luck we could have won all three of the last 3 Superbowls.

Although, realistically with a little luck we could have won all three of the last 3 Superbowls.

Or if that Jerk face Peyton Manning didn't sign w/ Denver instead of the Niners. The last few Niner teams minus Kaep & plus Manning wouldn't have even been fair.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Oct 7, 2014 at 7:20 PM ]

Holy crap me too. Or when they are pinned back on the 1 yard line. It is like everyone knows the hard count is coming and Aldon just can't help himself.

The other part of that is to not quit on the play once he does go. When he jumped on that 4th down it was like he stopped for a second while Wicket threw the free play bomb for the worst possible outcome.
Fricking Hags.
Share 49ersWebzone