There are 222 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by outside4949:
raymac effected the aldon decision I bet. we are the new bengals. we are going to be the whipping boys for rog to show how strong he is. this is going to be bad for us.

We will still win games. 13-3. Thug life!
that midseason boost of talent coming back is gonna be insane hahaha. 3 probowlers coming back right before the playoffs. Ray Mac, Aldon and BOW
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
that midseason boost of talent coming back is gonna be insane hahaha. 3 probowlers coming back right before the playoffs. Ray Mac, Aldon and BOW
Ray Mac gone already? Truth came out yet?
The niners are traumatized by the last threenheartbreaks and are acting out.
This is HILARIOUS.

Aldon Smith isn't allowed to play football, but McDonald is going to be playing most likely. It's the best of both worlds! We have a guy on the field who everybody hates because he hit a woman, and a non-violent guy who was serves as an example of what happens when you are NON-VIOLENT.

This situation couldn't be any more unreal. I am pulling my hair, trying to figure out of I am asleep still. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I AM ASLEEP!
For once I hope Mike Florio is right about the Aldon Smith situation... A 3 game reduction on good behavior would be magical...
Originally posted by kboi253:
First gun charge was in 2008, second gun charge 2009, hit and run 2008 - All when he was with the Buffalo Bills
He only has one recent thing which is the DUI in february
Oh and the last one on Aug 11 lynch was cleared
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/8/13/6001455/marshawn-lynch-cleared-assault-investigation-seahawks

You got a 2012 DUI charge, 2013 3 gun charge, 2013 vehicle accident under influence and possession of marijuana, then in 2014 the airport incident all with the 49ers and within 2 years.

OH HOW HORRIBLE. He owned some guns and hit a tree! What a horrible person. BOO HOO.

In the mean time, Ray McDonald is going to play the season with a dark cloud over his head as a WIFE BEATER!!! Hooray for him.

This is exactly what Aldon should have done. He should have BEAT THE LIVING s**t OUT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. Because then he would only get, what was it, SIX games!

LOL! This is going to be SOOO EMBARRASSING for the league. I can't WAIT to see what happens!!!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
OH HOW HORRIBLE. He owned some guns and hit a tree! What a horrible person. BOO HOO.

In the mean time, Ray McDonald is going to play the season with a dark cloud over his head as a WIFE BEATER!!! Hooray for him.

This is exactly what Aldon should have done. He should have BEAT THE LIVING s**t OUT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. Because then he would only get, what was it, SIX games!

LOL! This is going to be SOOO EMBARRASSING for the league. I can't WAIT to see what happens!!!

LOL idk why but that made me laugh. He isnt a bad person, just an idiot.
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
For once I hope Mike Florio is right about the Aldon Smith situation... A 3 game reduction on good behavior would be magical...

What you talking about?
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:

Even just two would be cool. To get him back before the bye would be huge.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
What you talking about?

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Is there a link for a reduction in games he would be suspended?
[ Edited by jeepzilla on Aug 31, 2014 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
What you talking about?

Even if there is a floria link its pointless b/c the source is always "unnamed" and "anonymous"
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
What you talking about?

Even if there is a floria link its pointless b/c the source is always "unnamed" and "anonymous"

Every article that includes Aldon on PFT includes Florio's belief that there is an agreement set where Aldon sentence is reduced with good behavior...He has made it known he is a firm believer...As for the amount (3 games), I just threw that out there as wishful thinking... I mean if they did reduce his games, it would have to be more then one right???
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/29/profootballtalk-did-aldon-smith-waive-his-appeal-rights/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/30/aldon-smith-apologizes-for-his-suspension/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/29/aldon-smiths-case-rockets-through-the-nfl-legal-system/
[ Edited by HarboutTHAT on Aug 31, 2014 at 7:48 PM ]
You know, when Big Ben was handed his punishment (without even being charged by the cops), he was eventually rewarded two or three games from the initial suspension for keeping quiet.

For all we know, Goodell could have Aldon back on the field for the first St. Louis game, but Aldon is gonna have to kiss a lot of babies, and clean tons of trash up. Maybe this was promised behind closed doors during their meeting, in exchange with the no appeal deal. There's a lot of unknowns, and a lot could change/develop the moment everything dies down.
Share 49ersWebzone