LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by SportsFan:
If this is a lie a severe warning needs to be handed out.

Weird. I didnt see an apology from you anywhere? do you not enjoy fresh breaking news from a proven vet or are you just like that?
Got 99 problems but a pocketknife ain't one!
But seriously, I need football to kick back into gear so the whole team can focus on the great opportunity ahead of them this season.....Aldon put yourself in positions to succeed please!

CHICAGO49ERFAN
Originally posted by supbaby:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
supbaby, don't put his s**t out there brah. Leave some of that s**t out.

Lol cause some of his friends blaze? Big deal. Doesnt mean he does.

Show me YOUR friends.......and I'll tell you who YOU are.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://vimeo.com/43061911#
no wonder he's been getting in trouble,he's got alotta money and all kind of leaches hanging off him

THIS PARY LOOKED CRACKING!! I'd party with Aldon Fvck It!

A bunch of L7's the whole lotta of ya! Haha

everyone who wheres a hoodie half way on their head needs to be stabbed
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://vimeo.com/43061911#
no wonder he's been getting in trouble,he's got alotta money and all kind of leaches hanging off him

THIS PARY LOOKED CRACKING!! I'd party with Aldon Fvck It!

A bunch of L7's the whole lotta of ya! Haha

everyone who wheres a hoodie half way on their head needs to be stabbed

especially that asian dude in the video, wtf is that
he's a beast, knifes cant stop him...18 sacks this year still =)

i'm pretty sure he'll overcome all this, at least the offseason is coming to an end. he's what, 22, 23? about the time a man takes a maturation leap. lets just be happy he's apparently ok and let it be that. what good does critiquing/worrying about his character (social life) do, for us? I just know that he is seen by the Niners as a solid person, is committed to the game and to self improvement on the field. the DUI didnt teach a lesson, but lets look at the silver lining--he a got a cold hard lesson, literally through his skin..but not a terminal one. so it'll soon be aldon smith 2.0, and kyle williams 2.0
[ Edited by BayAreaNinersFan on Jul 1, 2012 at 1:59 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Flat bill caps, hip hop and hard liquor? Yeah, $**t will go down...this is a bad combination.

Next time, a security unit.

Some fine ladies though.

Really hope I am misdetecting sarcasm(the 1st line) lol.

No sarcasm, just some proven facts. From my experience, I've seen more fights in hiphop venues vs. electronic music venues. Am I wrong?
[ Edited by NinerGold39 on Jul 1, 2012 at 1:58 AM ]
Flat bill caps, hip hop and hard liquor? Yeah, $**t will go down...this is a bad combination.

Some fine ladies though.

No sarcasm, just some proven facts. From my experience, I've seen more fights in hiphop venues vs. electronic music venues. Am I wrong?

lol so basically with more black people comes more problems?
big ups for the OP for informing us about the stabbing before the media. Aldon is ok (i hope)

First the DUI and now this. It seems that he puts himself in bad situations. I know he's young, but still.....
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
big ups for the OP for informing us about the stabbing before the media. Aldon is ok (i hope)

First the DUI and now this. It seems that he puts himself in bad situations. I know he's young, but still.....

do we know what happened though? he got stabbed, i dont see how he was being careless or whatever

Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
supbaby, don't put his s**t out there brah. Leave some of that s**t out.

Lol cause some of his friends blaze? Big deal. Doesnt mean he does.

Show me YOUR friends.......and I'll tell you who YOU are.

Such a frivolous and narrow minded point of view smh.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Some fine ladies though.

It's science
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

lol...nope, I'm saying that hiphop music gives out a different vibe, generally aggressive in nature. One of my friends, who spins Chicago House music, throws plenty of parties and has a predominately black crowd and I yet to see fists flying.
[ Edited by NinerGold39 on Jul 1, 2012 at 2:32 AM ]
According to Profootball talk, Aldon was breaking up a fight. At least he was trying to do the right thing, and wasn't the one who was involved in a fight.
All i know is he has to learn how to stop putting himself into these situations, that's a part of growing and normally it's not apart of the public eye. Aldon doesn't have the option of non public eff up's. Every ef up is public.

He needs to keep his head on right.
Share 49ersWebzone