There are 231 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Originally posted by tankle104:
One day when some of you are not 20 years old, and can drink legally, and have kids to raise that will one day want to attend said house parties, you will change your minds. Or not. Doesnt really change the fact that it not a bright idea, Im sorry we are not talking about a BBQ among friends or someone slipping on a banana peel and getting cut.

i didnt slip on a banana peel and every BBQ iv been too.. there has been drinking.. man that was a bad choice to go to! with all those males and drinking! i could of been stabbed so many times!

If your BBQ's consist of 100+ people, happen often, and noone has ever gotten hurt then you need a career as a party planner.

Maybe I should... I throw one every year 1st weekend in Aug. With 200+..... Wanna come?
You wouldnt want me im just a hick party pooper. Wanna buy some potatoes?

Dude I understand your position and love that last comment. I'm a little indifferent. But I get..... I like this dude.... The voice of reason to a bunch of know it all teens.... Goodnight Dad.....lol

Fact is im not bothered by any of you because i could care less what any of you do with your spare time as long as it doesnt effect me or my family. I do care about our star LB getting stabbed.
now you are just being ignorant cause we have proved your lil fact of "every 100+ person party" ends up in a fight or someone shot and stabbed.

Thats what people from the midwest tell there kids happens in California
GUYS DONT GO OUTSIDE! THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE OUT THERE AND THAT MEANS THAT YOU CAN BE SHOT OR STABBED OR GET INTO A FIGHT!
Fact is im not bothered by any of you because i could care less what any of you do with your spare time as long as it doesnt effect me or my family. I do care about our star LB getting stabbed.

Nothing says caring like blaming him for his own stabbing
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM ]
Originally posted by DirtyP:
No thats not what i stated, but good attempt to put words into my mouth.

Lol I copied and pasted your words. You stated that you don't want to sight specific examples of house parties you have been to because you don't feel the need to prove you are/were stupid. Thats not putting words in your mouth.

What i said was exactly what i typed. Not what you implied i typed. but good try.
GUYS DONT GO OUTSIDE! THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE OUT THERE AND THAT MEANS THAT YOU CAN BE SHOT OR STABBED OR GET INTO A FIGHT!

pretty funny that you accused me of trolling.
now you are just being ignorant cause we have proved your lil fact of "every 100+ person party" ends up in a fight or someone shot and stabbed.

Your right. you guys are so great at proving your point.....BTW take a geography class. Idaho is nowhere near the midwest.
What i said was exactly what i typed. Not what you implied i typed. but good try.

What you said is referring a specific example of a house party you attended qualifies as proof that you were at one time stupid. Therefore you think that people who attend house parties are stupid. Its called a direct correlation. No one is putting words in your mouth

Nothing says caring like blaming him for his own stabbing

Ill guarantee if it was his house he will get blamed for the shootings as well. thats what happens as a property owner when you allow 100+ drunken people onto it.

What you said is referring a specific example of a house party you attended qualifies as proof that you were at one time stupid. Therefore you think that people who attend house parties are stupid. Its called a direct correlation. No one is putting words in your mouth

Nope. Good try again though.

Your right. you guys are so great at proving your point.....BTW take a geography class. Idaho is nowhere near the midwest.

lol you said that if you have 100+ people together and some are drinking that bad things happen and if iv been to something where 100+ are that are drinking... and nothin bad happened... that i should be a career party planner.. well me and one other member proved you wrong by both giving examples and you just gave an ignorant response cause you have nothing further to say bout it cause you are wrong.

Lol you are right about that. But I never said it was. Nice try putting words in my mouth
can someone please post evidence that this occurred at his home.. im not saying it isnt true.. i just havnt read anything on it. so if you have found that.. please post.

Lol you are right about that. But I never said it was. Nice try putting words in my mouth
hes right.. he never said you.. or idaho was in the midwest.. he just said people inthe midwest tell their kids that. lol
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:02 PM ]
Nope. Good try again though.

Lol dude, you said it. Maybe you should have foreseen that that was a dumb statement and avoided it.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone