There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread **UPDATE - 9 GAME SUSPENSION

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,079
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He must have issues as he's using Alcohol and Marijuana to medicate.

Marijuana is one of the best medications there is for many problems. I'm more worried about the pills than the weed.


He shouldn't be mixing pot, medication and alcohol. Who does he think he is, Elvis?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
And people were giving me s**t a couple weeks ago when I said Aldon seemed like kind of a thug...

Aldon has a little Aaron Hernandez in him. Hopefully not too much.

I don't know the guy..but not even close. Aldon is an immature, reckless individual who is making terrible decisions. AH is a borderline sociopath.
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,668
I would guess that football/ sports was a gateway out of trouble for a lot of young kids with a hard life growing up. Id say 80% of players or even higher may have a little thug in them. But that doesn't mean you are a Hernandez. He was a serial killer.
Alcon Smith is not a thug or sociopathic. He is a reckless kid that is enjoying his money and fame to the extent that it may be his downfall. This has to be his rock bottom. Let's hope he is kept on a short leash. Check his agent should hire a full time babysitter to be the angel on his shoulder (and drive).
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
And people were giving me s**t a couple weeks ago when I said Aldon seemed like kind of a thug...

Aldon has a little Aaron Hernandez in him. Hopefully not too much.

Aaron Hernandez is a murderer. I wouldn't compare the two.
Anyone know specifically what pills Aldon had?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,079
He's blowing it as far a getting a new contract. Their going to put all kinds of clauses in it, to protect themselves. These transgressions are costing him millions. He needs to get help now.
Originally posted by mayo49:
He's blowing it as far a getting a new contract. Their going to put all kinds of clauses in it, to protect themselves. These transgressions are costing him millions. He needs to get help now.

He and Kaepernick are going to be the two biggest contracts in Niner history. This dui didn't lose him anything.
I hope he doesnt get suspended
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Sep 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,079
Yeah, their just going to give him anything he wants without any assurances. Kap is a model citizen, Aldon is a ticking time bomb.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, their just going to give him anything he wants without any assurances. Kap is a model citizen, Aldon is a ticking time bomb.


I don't know. Aldon always wears 49er hats.... lol
Every game I've watched Aldon play in he seems fun-loving and goofy. I hope he comes out angry on Sunday.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, their just going to give him anything he wants without any assurances. Kap is a model citizen, Aldon is a ticking time bomb.

There might be some clauses in his next contract but we'll be lucky to get him for less than $80M. Ticking time bomb? Do you really think he's going to go on a shooting spree or something?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,079
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, their just going to give him anything he wants without any assurances. Kap is a model citizen, Aldon is a ticking time bomb.

There might be some clauses in his next contract but we'll be lucky to get him for less than $80M. Ticking time bomb? Do you really think he's going to go on a shooting spree or something?

No, I mean ticking time bomb as far as getting another dui and further drug possessions.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Every game I've watched Aldon play in he seems fun-loving and goofy. I hope he comes out angry on Sunday.

He's like that way off the field too. Might be a factor as to why he gets in trouble. It's ok to have fun as long you're not reckless, and Aldon is reckless.

That's why the Aldon and Aaron Hernandez comparisons are so wrong. Hernandez has long been a sociopath. There was nothing fun about his personality or lifestyle. He was a thug through and through. Aldon is just partying too hard, and that always invites trouble.