There are 184 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's already involved in stabbings, shootings, dui's, drugs, alcohol, lawsuits, illegal guns. It's just one more step.

Irresponsible partier is not one step away from murderer.

This. Aldon is an Eagle Scout compared to Hernandez.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
And people were giving me s**t a couple weeks ago when I said Aldon seemed like kind of a thug...

Still a strong description to use. Aaron Hernandez is a thug. Aldon is a guy who likes to party, as a result he gets wasted a little more than he needs to, he's got to make better decisions - one being hiring a driver. But it's still a huge reach to call him a thug. Don't think he's that person.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He must have issues as he's using Alcohol and Marijuana to medicate.

Marijuana is one of the best medications there is for many problems. I'm more worried about the pills than the weed.

He shouldn't be mixing pot, medication and alcohol. Who does he think he is, Elvis?
And people were giving me s**t a couple weeks ago when I said Aldon seemed like kind of a thug...

Aldon has a little Aaron Hernandez in him. Hopefully not too much.

I don't know the guy..but not even close. Aldon is an immature, reckless individual who is making terrible decisions. AH is a borderline sociopath.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I would guess that football/ sports was a gateway out of trouble for a lot of young kids with a hard life growing up. Id say 80% of players or even higher may have a little thug in them. But that doesn't mean you are a Hernandez. He was a serial killer.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for 49oz2superbowl.
Alcon Smith is not a thug or sociopathic. He is a reckless kid that is enjoying his money and fame to the extent that it may be his downfall. This has to be his rock bottom. Let's hope he is kept on a short leash. Check his agent should hire a full time babysitter to be the angel on his shoulder (and drive).

Aldon has a little Aaron Hernandez in him. Hopefully not too much.

Aaron Hernandez is a murderer. I wouldn't compare the two.
Anyone know specifically what pills Aldon had?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's blowing it as far a getting a new contract. Their going to put all kinds of clauses in it, to protect themselves. These transgressions are costing him millions. He needs to get help now.
He's blowing it as far a getting a new contract. Their going to put all kinds of clauses in it, to protect themselves. These transgressions are costing him millions. He needs to get help now.

He and Kaepernick are going to be the two biggest contracts in Niner history. This dui didn't lose him anything.

I hope he doesnt get suspended
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Sep 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, their just going to give him anything he wants without any assurances. Kap is a model citizen, Aldon is a ticking time bomb.
Yeah, their just going to give him anything he wants without any assurances. Kap is a model citizen, Aldon is a ticking time bomb.

I don't know. Aldon always wears 49er hats.... lol
Every game I've watched Aldon play in he seems fun-loving and goofy. I hope he comes out angry on Sunday.

There might be some clauses in his next contract but we'll be lucky to get him for less than $80M. Ticking time bomb? Do you really think he's going to go on a shooting spree or something?
Share 49ersWebzone