LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(
The team needs to send him a message. This kinda stuff is not acceptable.
Originally posted by xela510:
Wait

I dont see anything saying he actually had a DUI this morning. Just that he got in an accident. Is it possible he got in an accident and people assumed it was a DUI because of his past?

It said he was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
Originally posted by xela510:
Wait

I dont see anything saying he actually had a DUI this morning. Just that he got in an accident. Is it possible he got in an accident and people assumed it was a DUI because of his past?

ESPN Notification app just said it is a DUI.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
This is a non issue he didnt hurt anyone.

He could of, and his checkered past doesn't help his cause.

I don't think it's a non-issue. DUI's aren't non-issues just because you don't hurt anyone. Heck I'm an immigration attorney and I've seen people unable to adjust their status and ordered removed because they've had too many DUI's.
  • thl408

I gotta disagree on this one. He could very well have hurt someone. We don't know his BAC so we don't know if he was just a little tipsy or wasted, but he was impaired enough to hit a stationary object. It's good that he didn't hurt anyone, but "non issue"?

DUI is never a non issue. Assuming he was intoxicated which i hope he wasn't.
San Francisco 49ers outside linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested Friday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence, San Jose Police told CSNBayArea.com.

Smith was determined to be the driver in a single-vehicle accident off Bentley Drive at approximately 7 a.m., San Jose Police Sgt. Heather Randol said.

"At some point, they did a breath sample and it was over the limit," Randol said.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
San Francisco 49ers outside linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested Friday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence, San Jose Police told CSNBayArea.com.

Smith was determined to be the driver in a single-vehicle accident off Bentley Drive at approximately 7 a.m., San Jose Police Sgt. Heather Randol said.

"At some point, they did a breath sample and it was over the limit," Randol said.

Straight up stupid if true.

I can't believe how selfish Aldon is. On top of other things.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

a Bentley ......

7am? Wtf.....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by thl408:

I gotta disagree on this one. He could very well have hurt someone. We don't know his BAC so we don't know if he was just a little tipsy or wasted, but he was impaired enough to hit a stationary object. It's good that he didn't hurt anyone, but "non issue"?

we need to wait until the facts come out before jumping to conclusions.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Roland_Deschain:
As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(

take your BS to the Seahawks board. this has nothing to do with losing last week. incite again and you will be banned.

a Bentley ......

No off of Bentley drive.
Share 49ersWebzone