There are 137 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Dear God:

Please let the season start already! f**k!
Sounds like the party got crashed and the punks stabbed Aldon then got scarred off. I hope nobody gets paid
But it does kinda make Aldon that much more Charles Haley bad boy like
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
I know this punk trying to make a quick come up from Aldon
https://www.google.com/search?q=rondeeezy&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ob8mUsiLKpCJiwKQpYGoBQ&biw=1366&bih=662&sei=pL8mUsfLPKixiQKinoCICA
I got something for him if I ever see him in SJ

This looks to be the guys twitter. Ronndale Esporalas is the name of the plantiff. Looks like his lawyer probably told him to stop using his twitter a long time ago.

https://twitter.com/rondeeeezy

Nov 4 2011 Tweet
I'm so high nigg*

Seems like a piece of crap himself. Probably one of his friends that stabbed Aldon. P.S. Hopefully Aldon realized you don't throw parties because you waste your money, people trash your house, you have idiots show up that arent invited and cause trouble and you end up getting stabbed trying to stop a fight.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What a knuckle head.
Originally posted by matthewabbit:

Charles Haley was insane. Aldon is just an immature and an idiot.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Ravens got scurred before SB--paid dumb chick to try to set up Crabs... didn't work, but maybe got in his head a little.

Now this BullShiznit!

Cheeseheads got something to do with this crap so Aldon won't focus on removing one of their o-linemen's heads or Rodgers for that matter.

just saying
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

It just gives him a mean streak ... He needs one cuz he always smiles in interviews!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

It just gives him a mean streak ... He needs one cuz he always smiles in interviews!

Maybe. Giving up Haley due to that insanity cost us some super bowls IMO.
old news much?

this is such a bs story lmao

Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Well then couldnt you turn around and sue the city or whoever paved the sidewalk/road?

By law, the sidewalk is your responsibility, although it is owned by the city.

Wow that's b******t
Human stupidity never ceases to amaze. How can a person even take responsibility for some idiot trippin on a sidewalk

Oh wow, you didn't know that? That's NOTHING. Want to hear something even better?

A guy had a mechanical problem with his car (I don't remember exactly what the problem was), he couldn't afford to make repairs immediately, so he kept his car in his driveway. Sounds reasonable right?
A car thief breaks into his car, hot wires it, or something like that, starts the car, drives away, and then crashes the car into a pole because the car was not working properly (maybe the brakes weren't working).
The thief sues the owner of the car, and... wait for it... wait for it...

...WINS the lawsuit!

The owner of the car was deemed responsible for not adequately seeing to repairing his car in a "timely manner". Therefore endangering the safety of any thieves who may choose to steal the dangerous vehicle. LOL.

I could go on, but I don't want to make myself sick right now.
Well then couldnt you turn around and sue the city or whoever paved the sidewalk/road?

By law, the sidewalk is your responsibility, although it is owned by the city.

Wow that's b******t
Human stupidity never ceases to amaze. How can a person even take responsibility for some idiot trippin on a sidewalk

Oh wow, you didn't know that? That's NOTHING. Want to hear something even better?

A guy had a mechanical problem with his car (I don't remember exactly what the problem was), he couldn't afford to make repairs immediately, so he kept his car in his driveway. Sounds reasonable right?
A car thief breaks into his car, hot wires it, or something like that, starts the car, drives away, and then crashes the car into a pole because the car was not working properly (maybe the brakes weren't working).

...WINS the lawsuit!

The owner of the car was deemed responsible for not adequately seeing to repairing his car in a "timely manner". Therefore endangering the safety of any thieves who may choose to steal the dangerous vehicle. LOL.

This sounds like an urban legend type thing. I don't think you have a duty to protect thieves. Lets say you lent that same car to a friend knowing it has problems, then you are responsible. I don't think a theif gets afforded that kind of protection.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 4, 2013 at 2:24 AM ]

...WINS the lawsuit!

Yeah, that's not how insurance or lawsuits work.

Please, feed us more fwd: fwd: fwd re: fwd: s**t from your right wing Grandma.
With the recent news about Aldon possessing and firing a gun at a party and the potential lawsuit coming, in addition to his DUI a year or so ago, is anyone else worried this guy is on the wrong track? He better get his head on straight.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he kept his nose clean this past off season and that is all that matters to me
Share 49ersWebzone