LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

He better wake up to himself soon because before you know it he will be facing the wrath of Dictator Goodell.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
WTF was he doing at a house party?

Jockin the b***hes, slappin the hoes.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
WTF was he doing at a house party?

Jockin the b***hes, slappin the hoes.

And getting stabbed. Obviously.
Thats one (probably the only thing) I liked about Nolan and Singletary.

Dude would have been put in check after his DUI. Singletary would have dropped his pants and then sent AD to the hill
I'm close to going on a rant about how dumb young athletes can be, but I'm going to wait for some more facts to cone out.
I wonder if Parlys was at the house party too.

Originally posted by Niner3030:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by Niner3030:
What if he was trying to break up a fight?

Learned that lesson the HARD way !!!
If the party/parties involved aren't family, or life long friends ...
I don't get in the middle of those type of incidents, anymore.

Heard way too many stories on the news about people getting killed trying to break up fights to ever do it myself.

Yep - what you stated, and personal experience. Because, you'll rarely see the
other person coming ... Therefore, you have little to no defense, more times than not.
This dude needs to become roommates with Andy Lee right now.
very true ninergod
I hope he recovers swiftly. But it is idiotic to go to house parties when you are a professional athlete. Even if he was in the wrong spot at the wrong time, it is just asking for trouble. Scum bags will alway try to bring successful people down to their level so they can feel big themselves.

Having said that, VD, Cowboy, Willis, Alex and any other vets on this team need to have a sitdown and long chat with Aldon and let him know this s**t wont fly. Time to get his head out of his ass and set down the path of greatness because he ha the potential to do so.

I'm not necessarily blaming him for getting stabbed or whatever but I am blaming him for putting himself in that situation.

Time to grow the f**k up. Now. Or he's going to be known as the guy who could have been.
lol

millionaire athletes, come on guys
Dude is 21
Anybody else find it ironic that he sports the "house party" haircut....?
Can one of the mods please remove my warning level?
Share 49ersWebzone