There are 166 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by whatevver:
The NFL should suspend Niners Fans 4 games for being Whiney A$$ BI@@@es

LOOK HERE TROLL GTFO, Trying to stirr s#it around here is only going to get you banned.

Wheres a mod when u need one

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
The NFL should suspend Niners Fans 4 games for being Whiney A$$ BI@@@es

LOOK HERE TROLL GTFO, Trying to stirr s#it around here is only going to get you banned.

Wheres a mod when u need one

Settle down. It's all in good fun. I have the day off and thought I would have some fun with you guys for a few minutes. Don't be so sensipoo.
LOL not all Hawks fans are bandwagoners. Trust me we hate them more than anybody. But every fan bas has them. I've been loyal since '88. Tom Rathman used to be one of my favorites actually.
WhatevverAgain.....
OOh... I'm glad you brought that up.
Whenever Niners fans spend money on a Niners billboard in Fife Washington... We win the Superbowl. So I was going to ask you very nicely to do it again. PLeeease

What's good, brotha!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
WhatevverAgain.....

that was pretty funny
Originally posted by WhatevverAgain:
LOL not all Hawks fans are bandwagoners. Trust me we hate them more than anybody. But every fan bas has them. I've been loyal since '88. Tom Rathman used to be one of my favorites actually.

Here is to a good season and some great battles.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WhatevverAgain:

Originally posted by SofaKing:
WhatevverAgain.....

So whats next,

Whateveragainonemoretime?
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Aug 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM ]

'WRECKLESS DRIVING'
please don't ban him next time. i like him
I wonder if Aldon meeting with Goodell along with Brent Price (vehicular manslaughter) may have actually helped his cause. THIS dude actually killed someone and was jailed, we had another player knock his g/f out and caveman drag her through a hotel (2 games) and then we have Aldon, who volunatrily checked himself into a clinic to get help and missed 5 games while the other chargers were reduced to community work basically (bomb threat was dropped) and now is clearly in the best shape of his life in all facets. If Goodell is serious about correcting behavior vs. just punishing players, Aldon shouldn't get JACK. He's already served his time and clearly is on track.
I'm beginning to believe all of these predictions on the 6-8 game suspension are being thrown out there by clueless talking heads just so they can have something to wring their hands and b***h about after the suspension turns out to be minimal and/or offset by the voluntary hiatus.
Originally posted by NCommand:
I wonder if Aldon meeting with Goodell along with Brent Price (vehicular manslaughter) may have actually helped his cause. THIS dude actually killed someone and was jailed, we had another player knock his g/f out and caveman drag her through a hotel (2 games) and then we have Aldon, who volunatrily checked himself into a clinic to get help and missed 5 games while the other chargers were reduced to community work basically (bomb threat was dropped) and now is clearly in the best shape of his life in all facets. If Goodell is serious about correcting behavior vs. just punishing players, Aldon shouldn't get JACK. He's already served his time and clearly is on track.

Aldon was on paid leave during his rehab, so maybe Goodell will impose a 6-8 game FINE and a 1-3 game suspension (accounting for the 5 games voluntarily missed)?
Share 49ersWebzone