LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 133 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by kray28:
I'm hearing that Aldon is going to miss at least half the season maybe more? What the hell?

u kray
Originally posted by DeUh:
I'm hearing that Aldon is going to miss at least half the season maybe more? What the hell?

Source ?

Comcast Sportsnet interviewing Mark Kriedler, Ann Killion, and Kawakami. The conservative estimate was half the season. Kawakami was saying the whole season, and they had some other idiot on saying the Niners should cut ties with Aldon.

These mediots have it out for Aldon, Harbaugh and the Niners. These are the local media too.

Just go to CSN Bayarea's page and watch the videos they have up for the 49ers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That means Aldon will get no games. Heck the NFL may even decide to pay him extra for the 16 games this year. Whatever Kawakami says the opposite happens.

Source ?

Comcast Sportsnet interviewing Mark Kriedler, Ann Killion, and Kawakami. The conservative estimate was half the season. Kawakami was saying the whole season, and they had some other idiot on saying the Niners should cut ties with Aldon.

These mediots have it out for Aldon, Harbaugh and the Niners. These are the local media too.

Kray, i wouldn't go around relaying TK news... if you want to be taken seriously among friends
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Kray, i wouldn't go around relaying TK news... if you want to be taken seriously among friends

There's a big shocker, Kawakami predicting the harshest punishment imaginable.

Source ?

stopped reading there.
Originally posted by Niners816:
There's a big shocker, Kawakami predicting the harshest punishment imaginable.

Tim K. wants to be the Lowell Cohn (Lowell Cohn would rip Montana and Walsh and built his career in doing just that) of the modern era. Grant wanted that post, but getting a job only because of Daddy, doesn't set you in the best light.

I like Cam and am tired of Tim's nonsense. I read everything Niners EXCEPT if written by Cohns, then I pass. Tim, I read maybe 50% of his stuff. Often wondering why I did.
Sounds like he won't get off without any suspension. So it comes down to 4, 8 or 16 games he'll miss?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Sounds like he won't get off without any suspension. So it comes down to 4, 8 or 16 games he'll miss?

I'm betting it will be more than four. I want to stay optimistic, but, in reality, when you see what is happening to other players, I have a feeling it's going to sting. If Smith gets less than eight games, he's got dirt on someone or the Players Union is about to blow up on the suspension issues all together.
Ya know the Aldon legal issues are obviously not going to magically disappear and are an ongoing process but a couple of these local beatwriters just wanna keep treating him like he's a stage III offender of the NFL conduct policy or worse. Then you have people like the 2 Matts who don't suck up to the Niners but still try to give fair and equitable coverage to all of the various and complex dynamics of the team. Marcell Dareus the Bills DT was just reportedly arrested (which included the word again). Is it as serious as Aldon's situation? Yes and possibly even more so, but Buffalo is one of the smallest market teams in the league and they continue to suck so nobody gives a s**t. I've had it with the Killer Ks (Kawakami & Killion). They can EAD.
I'm guessing we'll have Aldon and NaVorro back around the same time after the bye.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jun 2, 2014 at 4:13 PM ]

Originally posted by OldJoe:
Tim K. wants to be the Lowell Cohn (Lowell Cohn would rip Montana and Walsh and built his career in doing just that) of the modern era. Grant wanted that post, but getting a job only because of Daddy, doesn't set you in the best light.

I like Cam and am tired of Tim's nonsense. I read everything Niners EXCEPT if written by Cohns, then I pass. Tim, I read maybe 50% of his stuff. Often wondering why I did.

Yea, they try to come off as non-homers but in reality they just look like they are driving an agenda. I try to ignore them but some of their junk is impossible to keep away from.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 2, 2014 at 4:19 PM ]
Im guessing three or less.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Im guessing three or less.

Time was served last year, and he hasn't been suspended before so he can't get that harsh of a suspension.
If he was going to get suspended shouldn't he have gotten suspended by now?
Share 49ersWebzone