There are 211 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Aldon is on a bad luck streak it might be a tough year for him.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Jed York was thrilled to see him jog back onto the field (sidelines) from the locker room during his interview.

Thanks..I didnt even catch that on tv. Last thing I heard was that he was carted off the firld and I was s**tting myself.
It was definitely a "hold your breath" type of moment last night. Our D is night and day difference with him in there instead of Haralson. Glad to see it wasn't so serious
The good thing... he still look like the Aldon Smith of last year when trying to get to the qb even without Justin Smith
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The good thing... he still look like the Aldon Smith of last year when trying to get to the qb even without Justin Smith

I was just going to post this!!!

Now if we can just get Carlos Rogers into back to post season form....
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN Aldon Smith leaves locker room with the assistance of two canes.
:
Mike Sando ‏@SandoESPN Seattle Seahawks: 2o12TH Man NFC West Champions...
Originally posted by susweel:

Glad to see it was't anything serious. Whewwwww!

Let's hope your not right about this one Sus.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by susweel:

Glad to see it was't anything serious. Whewwwww!

Let's hope your not right about this one Sus.

Yah hopefully he comes back quickly.
We dodged a bullet there......
Whats up with signing a OLB to a two year deal......I wonder if they are hiding something.....

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Whats up with signing a OLB to a two year deal......I wonder if they are hiding something.....

Or maybe they need a camp body while Aldon rests. It's very possible that Aldon won't play another down in the preseason, so they need someone else until final cuts.
16 sacks for Aldon this year.

Over/Under?
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
16 sacks for Aldon this year.

Over/Under?

Gonna say under. He's going to have some coverage duties and will probably have more double teams. Then again, he also plays on the same side as Justin Smith.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Or maybe they need a camp body while Aldon rests. It's very possible that Aldon won't play another down in the preseason, so they need someone else until final cuts.

But a two year deal? Do you really need that kind of a contract for a "camp body?" Maybe you do, I dont know?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

But a two year deal? Do you really need that kind of a contract for a "camp body?" Maybe you do, I dont know?

hmm, that's interesting. Didn't know the details of the deal. 2 year deal makes it seem like he'd be a major contributor, not a camp body. Who knows

Maybe it's just a coincidence regarding Aldon's injury and this signing.
Share 49ersWebzone