LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 144 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Does anybody know how his hearing ended today? Started at 1:30 I figured it would be over by now I'm curious as to what is happening!
#49ers Aldon Smith's status conference with judge is progressing in his chambers. No sign of him and no word on if plea agreement reached
He cut a deal, terms aren't out yet. But he's either pleading guilty or no contest.
Per MM.
Originally posted by jreff22:
He cut a deal, terms aren't out yet. But he's either pleading guilty or no contest.
Per MM.

Yeah, just saw his tweet moments ago on csnbayarea.com that DA's office reached a plea agreement w/ Aldon. Maybe good news & bad news, but at least we have a damn resolution.
I hope he went in there with Regulators just blaring from his cell phone.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on May 21, 2014 at 2:55 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Per MM.

50 yd line season tix for the judge
signed helmet for the DA
community service for Aldon
champioonship for the 49ers
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Per MM.

Yeah, just saw his tweet moments ago on csnbayarea.com that DA's office reached a plea agreement w/ Aldon. Maybe good news & bad news, but at least we have a damn resolution.

I hope it was a no contest plea.

And I still don't understand how Cully plead not guilty to his charges. How do you plead not guilty when you had illegal weapons on you and brandished them?
Originally posted by boast:
Per MM.

signed helmet for the DA

Lol
Florio sh!tting on us yet?
Guilty plea. Per the Mercury News.

I hope it was a no contest plea.

And I still don't understand how Cully plead not guilty to his charges. How do you plead not guilty when you had illegal weapons on you and brandished them?

He pleaded "not guilty" because he disputes the claim that he, "had illegal weapons on him and brandished them."
Originally posted by BrianGO:
He pleaded "not guilty" because he disputes the claim that he, "had illegal weapons on him and brandished them."

So he was not in possession of brass knuckles?
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Florio sh!tting on us yet?

He actually posted an article on PFT a little earlier about this probable plea bargain. It was actually pretty neutral & objective.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by boast:
Per MM.

signed helmet for the DA
New Championship gear for all Niners' fans
fixed
[ Edited by fropwns on May 21, 2014 at 3:20 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:

So he was not in possession of brass knuckles?

It is not complicated. In fact, it is simple.

He plead not guilty to the charges filed against him.

Not guilty pleas are pretty standard.

Don't overthink it.
Share 49ersWebzone