LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

We believe in you Aldon Smith! Let's roll!
Hell yeah. Now keep your head out of your ass Aldon and let's go get #6
Thank you for not being an idiot baalke!

Now get kap and jh's extensiom done!!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Guy never admits when he is wrong. Classic narcissist.

Lol Tim Kawakami is a first class douche bag. He blocked me on Twitter because I simply disagree with him on something. Dude gets more things wrong then he does right.
It was always going to be the right decision to pickup the option. I never thought it would even be an option to not pick it up, and i stated so weeks ago. Any other decisions would have been foolish and short sighted.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Guy never admits when he is wrong. Classic narcissist.

Lol Tim Kawakami is a first class douche bag. He blocked me on Twitter because I simply disagree with him on something. Dude gets more things wrong then he does right.

I read TK prior to this summer, but in light of TK taking a position as Florio's regional saboteur my feels now prevent the click.
KNBR is announcing it

Kamakazi has been stirring s**t up with bay area teams and spewing b******t for years
Let the national media hate and lambasting start up once again.

Kamakazi has been stirring s**t up with bay area teams and spewing b******t for years

It's part of his ongoing effort to devour the souls of mankind.

[ Edited by captveg on May 2, 2014 at 2:51 PM ]

Originally posted by captveg:

It's part of his ongoing effort to devour the souls of mankind.

LMAO!
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by susweel:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m Weeks ago, #49ers were viewed as unlikely to pick up Aldon Smith's option. They let emotions cool, had internal discussions & made the call

"Were viewed?" By whom? Report the news instead of make it...

It's all on delivery. Had he said at the moment, the FO "may" be leaning towards not picking up the option until they have all the facts and have had a chance to meet with Aldon personally, that's one thing...how he spun it? And how it went viral? And how obvious it is you have issues with Harbaugh and company? LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by susweel:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m Weeks ago, #49ers were viewed as unlikely to pick up Aldon Smith's option. They let emotions cool, had internal discussions & made the call

"Were viewed?" By whom? Report the news instead of make it...

It's all on delivery. Had he said at the moment, the FO "may" be leaning towards not picking up the option until they have all the facts and have had a chance to meet with Aldon personally, that's one thing...how he spun it? And how it went viral? And how obvious it is you have issues with Harbaugh and company? LOL

Truth
If this isn't enough reason to never listen to what the media says then I don't know what is.
500 pages of awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone