There are 131 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

You got to be kidding me.
Looks like the Nolan/Sing/Scotty Mac guys are solid and the Harbaalke guys are getting in trouble.

Wtf guys get your damn team under control!!!
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Unreal. The niners are starting to become a joke with all this crap

Typical webzone drama. The dude got drunk at an airport. Pilots do that all the time.

If its true, he has to go. Enough is enough, is it going to take a player to kill someone before we cut him?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
TSA is a bunch of btches.

This doe.

TSA are notorious for harassing people.

Lol, yeah I'm sure when someone says bomb they don't take it lightly, especially considering one of their own has recently been killed on duty....

How fn stupid do you have to be to do that? F Aldon Smith, if this moron can't get his ish right while just going thru all the other BS it's time to cut him loose.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I DON'T believe it.

This CAN'T be happening.

Obviously, some one slipped a bad batch of something into the player's off-season Vitamin D supplement program.

This much STUPID doesn't just happen.

This much stupid happens all the time you should know , you in NT enough.
Possible over reaction but if this is true, I think it might be time to go our separate ways with him. Can't stay right for even 1 off season
We cut Aldon Smith, Seahawks sign him instantly.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Unreal. The niners are starting to become a joke with all this crap

Typical webzone drama. The dude got drunk at an airport. Pilots do that all the time.

If its true, he has to go. Enough is enough, is it going to take a player to kill someone before we cut him?

Not going to happen.
Everyone needs to calm down. The only stupidity so far that we know of is Culliver. The Kap thing could very very very likely be just like the Crabtree thing last year where it's a money grab attempt and charges never even develop. And as of yet we know nothing about Aldon. So again, at this point we really only know that Culliver f**ked up.
Arrested for what? Since when is it illegal to drink at an airport? If it's illegal, why is alcohol served there?

Who are we blaming for this screw up?Cause God knows our players are never to blame.
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Apr 13, 2014 at 3:39 PM ]
WTF is going on with our Niners? They can't go more than a week without someone making the police blotter. Ridiculous.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
lol we're not gonna cut Aldon
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Lol, yeah I'm sure when someone says bomb they don't take it lightly, especially considering one of their own has recently been killed on duty....

How fn stupid do you have to be to do that? F Aldon Smith, if this moron can't get his ish right while just going thru all the other BS it's time to cut him loose.

Tsa has also been known to torment people including pro athletes and they getting there panties in a twist when some one responds back.

I'd still be opposed to cutting him. Let him play out this year, then decide if we franchise him or let him walk in 2015. We should be VERY hesitant to give him a long-term extension at this point.

Start loading up on pass rushers and proactively look for a replacement. If Aldon becomes a model citizen and we sign him long-term, that's great. But we cannot put all of our faith in him and be stuck in a situation where we don't have a replacement.
Share 49ersWebzone