LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Hopefully Aldon one of the ones who played better when he was on the sauce/drugs
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Hopefully Aldon one of the ones who played better when he was on the sauce/drugs

are the sauce/drugs on you man?
I saw that one Aldon video in the locker room. He seemed genuine, at least from what one can make out from a video. Whether its the 49ers org that said "take the leave of absence, don't worry, we'll pay you"...or Aldon went away on his own, the bottom line is...he was man enough to step out, go to a facility, come back and make attempts to join the team.
Of course, he brought this all on himself, foolishly, drunk driving and all, but it is what it is.

Like the league warned him (make sure this doesn't happen again), I hope he learnt his lesson and comes back a stronger person.

Then comes football. As a 49er fan, I hope he beats the crap out of opposing QBs for the rest of the season.... a season to remember!
The panthers prob sacrificed a whole village this wk in order to get help from the gods to stop aldon!
They will soon discover the gods are niner fans.
Goniners
We're on a three game losing streak with Aldon Smith active
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

he should probably play more snaps instead of calling plays for the offense
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

He must be a cancer on the sideline
Pleads not guilty. Interesting to see how this plays out.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

It's part of plea negotiations. He pleads not guilty. They negotiate the addition of some misdemeanor charges. He pleads guilty or nolo contendere to those misdemeanor charges, and the felony charges are dismissed.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

It's part of plea negotiations. He pleads not guilty. They negotiate the addition of some misdemeanor charges. He pleads guilty or nolo contendere to those misdemeanor charges, and the felony charges are dismissed.

i dont think those felony charges were ever going to stick in the first place.

FREE ALDON

• cciowa
  • Veteran
they forgot how to use aldon probably
He better play all game on Sunday
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He better play all game on Sunday

this
aldon's the badluck guy lol. our best player comes back and we cut off our five game winning streak
Aldon clearly isn't the same right now.
Share 49ersWebzone