LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
He cut his hair..... He's a changed man!

Where did you see this?

Cullivers insta. They spent Halloween together, a pic of both of them holding their daughters.
He cut his hair..... He's a changed man!

Where did you see this?

Cullivers insta. They spent Halloween together, a pic of both of them holding their daughters.

Post it !!!

Thanks AlohaBruh. I had no idea either had a kid unless that isn't Aldon's. For sure that is Culliver's just looking at his twitter he has a video of her.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM ]

Aldons kid is a boy lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Aldons kid is a boy lol

Looks like a girl lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Aldons kid is a boy lol

Looks like a girl lol

http://instagram.com/p/gJOz2cmzz7/
Yeah guess Aldon's is a boy. Both very cute. Culliver's looks a lot like him. Had no idea Aldon had a kid though.

And yeah Aldon looks like his 2011 self.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM ]
Yeah guess Aldon's is a boy. Both very cute. Culliver's looks a lot like him. Had no idea Aldon had a kid though.

And yeah Aldon looks like his 2011 self.

Yah it's his boy, he never posted a picture of him that I saw on his instagram until two days ago. In fact the only two pictures he posted since he went into rehab is 2 pics of his son.
Yah it's his boy, he never posted a picture of him that I saw on his instagram until two days ago. In fact the only two pictures he posted since he went into rehab is 2 pics of his son.

Yeah he never posted much on facebook while gone either. Just a beat the week on Monday and Friday's enjoy the weekend or whatever. And yeah never seen any pictures of his son before. Hopefully he has changed and is a man now. He's got a son depending on him. Should have grown up the day he found out he was going to have a baby.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM ]
The hands on Aldon's boy. Next Russell Wilson perhaps??

Originally posted by Pillbusta:

or next aldon smith don't discount his dad is tall lol
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I noticed that too looks like a ground mans hand. Could be like JJ Watt 11 1/8. Seems like Aldon's son is tall and has big hands like his dad.

Thanks AlohaBruh. I had no idea either had a kid unless that isn't Aldon's. For sure that is Culliver's just looking at his twitter he has a video of her.

Aldon looks sober in that pic'. Thank God.
What's Aldon's son smoking?
tootsie pop...?
Share 49ersWebzone