LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

What the f**k!

Vas a ver and tear drop tattoo tho
[ Edited by YungAce on Jul 1, 2012 at 3:37 AM ]
Now I'm officialy worried. I gave him a pass on the first one. The DUI. Now he is having knife and gun fights around his person. He's really young and naive. Definitely hanging with the wrong crowd. Vernon Davis needs to get a hold of this guy and lead him. VD grew up a lot. And Aldon needs an mentor. Too bad we don't have Singletary anymore... I can't believe I'm saying that. But this was all he was good it. He would straighten out Aldon for sure.

At this point they need to sit down and talk to him and put in some sanctions possibly. I mean come on. DUI and knife / gun fights back to back incidents. CALM THE F DOWN ALDON! We need you! And more importantly for your own life. Settle down. Slow down the pace of your life. They can't coddle him. It's gotten serious now. A gunshot or stab wound can kill him too. How long do we wait until somebody talks to him seriously?

Did we research this guy fully? I love his play. But I'm starting to question his character and judgement a lot lately.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jul 1, 2012 at 3:47 AM ]
Originally posted by supbaby:
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
supbaby, don't put his s**t out there brah. Leave some of that s**t out.

Lol cause some of his friends blaze? Big deal. Doesnt mean he does.

Show me YOUR friends.......and I'll tell you who YOU are.

Such a frivolous and narrow minded point of view smh.

You must be young.
Your chosen associations reflect very much on yourself. Deny all you want, but most know better.
Birds of a feather and all that.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://vimeo.com/43061911#
no wonder he's been getting in trouble,he's got alotta money and all kind of leaches hanging off him

THIS PARY LOOKED CRACKING!! I'd party with Aldon Fvck It!

A bunch of L7's the whole lotta of ya! Haha

everyone who wheres a hoodie half way on their head needs to be stabbed

especially that asian dude in the video, wtf is that

Just watched the pool video... WAIT TILL HARBAUGH GETS AHOLD OF THEM... Come on guys keep it discrete... Niners of the 80's Talk softly but carry a big stick ! These ROOKIES need a check down !
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by mike:
2 people got shot too, just saying some sketchy s**t went down and that happens when you hang with the wrong crowd, add alcohol and testosterone.

Sketchy s**t can happen if you don't hang out with the wrong crowd too. You can't always control your surroundings

Except this was not at a public place.
When you read through 27 pages of this sh*t, that's when you know you are having a dull Sunday morning.

Yeah, not liking this news, but not gonna make a big deal of it till we know more. From what we do seem to be getting, at least Aldon's okay. That's important thing # 1. Now if he can avoid any significant charges (whether there were drugs present.. whether this was his place or his responsibility), we'll find out. Gonna be pretty pissed off if his decisions here cause him to miss game time.

"Don't cost us ring # 6, Aldon, k?"
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Flat bill caps, hip hop and hard liquor? Yeah, $**t will go down...this is a bad combination.

Next time, a security unit.

Some fine ladies though.

Really hope I am misdetecting sarcasm(the 1st line) lol.

No sarcasm, just some proven facts. From my experience, I've seen more fights in hiphop venues vs. electronic music venues. Am I wrong?
At least he's OK.But it isn't like he's one of those guys on the Detroit Lions. Aldon is a good kid. And from what I read in the article Aldon was trying to break up a fight, not apart of it. Of course I wasn't there so I don't know the nature of the party itself. But I do think that Aldon needs to be smarter about where he does his parting. I know from personal experience that house parties are dangerous places to have fun, and very often ends tragically. Aldon - and many pro athletes for that matter - have to understand that they are no longer just guys on the block anymore. "Keeping it real" and having fun isn't worth your life and career.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
When you read through 27 pages of this sh*t, that's when you know you are having a dull Sunday morning.

lol I just skipped through until I found a link to confirm. Someone with a post on the first page or OP should sick a link there to save the trouble.

On Smith throwing parties . . . . its the off season, and he needs to take the parties down a few levels.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Your chosen associations reflect very much on yourself. Deny all you want, but most know better.

Something kids should learn by age six. This seemed to be an open party though and hard to control...which is why you pay as much for security as for liquor. Disappointing but not critical...at least until more news comes out. This is strike two of Aldon being in a dumb situation, after the DUI, and he needs to figure out how to keep control of parties and should hire a driver!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Just hope he stops and thinks about what he should and should not do.

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Something kids should learn by age six. This seemed to be an open party though and hard to control...which is why you pay as much for security as for liquor. Disappointing but not critical...at least until more news comes out. This is strike two of Aldon being in a dumb situation, after the DUI, and he needs to figure out how to keep control of parties and should hire a driver!

I dont want to assume that. Its very possible somebody (guy/girl) made a call to a group they shouldn't have and the guys showed up. Its also very possible or likely that when the guys showed up, they werent allowed in or able to stay, which caused them to get mad and a fight broke out. I'm just saying we dont know it was "his people," it could of easily been party crashers (or wanna be crashers). Definitly raider fans though...

I do think he should have security at a large party though. There is no need for him to be getting in the middle of a scuffle.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 1, 2012 at 8:56 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
just another thug. Jh better stop building houses for homeless people, tell them to get a job and pay rent like the rest of us do and get control of his football team. I thought we were done with distractions with this team after sing left, guess not.
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
supbaby, don't put his s**t out there brah. Leave some of that s**t out.

Lol cause some of his friends blaze? Big deal. Doesnt mean he does.

Show me YOUR friends.......and I'll tell you who YOU are.

Such a frivolous and narrow minded point of view smh.

You must be young.
Birds of a feather and all that.

Not necessarily true. I have several friends family members who partake, but I don't.I have too much to lose by doing so. I can wait til I retire.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Now I'm officialy worried. I gave him a pass on the first one. The DUI. Now he is having knife and gun fights around his person. He's really young and naive. Definitely hanging with the wrong crowd. Vernon Davis needs to get a hold of this guy and lead him. VD grew up a lot. And Aldon needs an mentor. Too bad we don't have Singletary anymore... I can't believe I'm saying that. But this was all he was good it. He would straighten out Aldon for sure.

At this point they need to sit down and talk to him and put in some sanctions possibly. I mean come on. DUI and knife / gun fights back to back incidents. CALM THE F DOWN ALDON! We need you! And more importantly for your own life. Settle down. Slow down the pace of your life. They can't coddle him. It's gotten serious now. A gunshot or stab wound can kill him too. How long do we wait until somebody talks to him seriously?

Did we research this guy fully? I love his play. But I'm starting to question his character and judgement a lot lately.
not to mention the coaches ability to control his football team. oh i forgot, Jh walks on water and god forbid we are critical of him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by keeferr75:
Blessing in disguise..I feel that to the fullest.

how is a owi and a stabbing a blessing in disguise? it keeps happening and no one is really worried?
Share 49ersWebzone