There are 184 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Reporters keep reporting the Marijuana charge, even though its false it appears. An article yesterday had it still listed as one of the charges... Journalism is dead.

Where did you see this? Everywhere I look it still has the marijuana charge.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I wonder who got cut to make room for Aldon.

I'm wondering about this also, I'm thinking maybe Dobbs? We cut Cunningham (OLB), Moore (WR) and activated Tank (DL), Aldon (OLB) so do we even need to cut someone right this second? I'm assuming that Manningham and Wright get activated next week and we end up cutting 2 more, Nnamdi to me isn't as certain to get cut as many think (the old, "You can't have too many good CBs" philosophy)

Also, aren't we able to wait another week or so before activating Moody?

I think the likely candidates are either Ventrione, Nhamdi, or Bethel-Thompson. Then there is the possibility Patton gets placed on IR to open a spot.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Reporters keep reporting the Marijuana charge, even though its false it appears. An article yesterday had it still listed as one of the charges... Journalism is dead.

Where did you see this? Everywhere I look it still has the marijuana charge.

Im pretty sure the police department confirmed that there were no marijuana charges, but i could be wrong. But every "reporter" keeps reporting that way because they are too incompetent to actually do research and instead parrot old reporting from old articles.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Like someone said before. s**t just got REAL!

Aldon better watch out TANK carradine might get to the QB before he does.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Does anyone know what are the likely rammifications of his current legal problems ?
[ Edited by Rascal on Oct 31, 2013 at 8:31 PM ]
Can't wait.
[ Edited by gunslinger8 on Oct 31, 2013 at 8:49 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Does anyone know what are the likely rammifications of his current legal problems ?

Electric chair
Originally posted by jimrat:

Electric chair

More like courtyard hanging
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
has aldon been executed yet? I saw it on twitter but just wanna confirm that it's true.

• LVJay
  • Veteran

Removal of the nest on his head!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
has aldon been executed yet? I saw it on twitter but just wanna confirm that it's true.

Not yet..he needs to know that he fkd up first

Whew............Aldon is back, Tank go activated, this is some good sh*t. I can't wait for next weeks game already.

I hardly ever look in comment sections because they make you lose faith in humanity but one person commented he should be in jail for the rest of his life. So if we put everyone who has had a dui or 2 in prison for the rest of their life that'd be about a million people each year. I have never had one and certainly don't condone them but that's pretty harsh. The 2 dui's and crash is bad enough but that party really bit him in the ass. Gang bangers crash it, he ends up getting stabbed, gets a weapons charge out of it, guys suing him over getting shot. Hopefully he learned to never throw a party again.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

I hardly ever look in comment sections because they make you lose faith in humanity but one person commented he should be in jail for the rest of his life. So if we put everyone who has had a dui or 2 in prison for the rest of their life that'd be about a million people each year. I have never had one and certainly don't condone them but that's pretty harsh. The 2 dui's and crash is bad enough but that party really bit him in the ass. Gang bangers crash it, he ends up getting stabbed, gets a weapons charge out of it, guys suing him over getting shot. Hopefully he learned to never throw a party again.

You should read the comments section of the online SF Chronicle if you want to read do-gooding, know it all, triple chin, pizza mouth dribbling at it's finest! On second thought, maybe don't burn yer time.....
Share 49ersWebzone