LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49

#49ers LB @AldonSmith "looks great," according to Jim Harbaugh. http://bit.ly/17ZtjnN
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Nah ....keep him on the shelf until his issues are in the rearview mirror , he needs to deal with the problems he created , and until they are resolved, he needs to stay on the sidelines ...even though he is THE premiere pass rusher in the game ...he needs to be straight and centered again before he can put that 49ers helmet back on

Thank god you aren't running the 49ers.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Schefter still thinks the Niners are not expecting Aldon back this year. What a moron, lol.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol at everyone who thought he would miss all of this year and do 4 years in prison.

i never thought he would go to prison. i did say, if it is in his best interests, maybe he should skip this year. of course i wanted him back this year but i always prepare myself for the worse case. this is something indeed we have to take one day at a time.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I know he's out of rehab, but when is he rejoining the team?

here's how it's gonna work.

he'll meet with the staff over the weekend and be back out on the practice field next week, play against the panthers.

Looks like he met with the team yesterday (seen on twitter)
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

he'll meet with the staff over the weekend and be back out on the practice field next week, play against the panthers.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers 57m #49ers LB @AldonSmith visited with Jim Harbaugh at team HQ on Wednesday. http://49rs.me/1dtIr1u
He'll be playing aganist the saints
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
How's your gag reflex?
nonexistent

Originally posted by socalfan21:
At the same time or individually?
i can double up to speed things along. as long as you dont mind touching dicks with another dude.

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I bet you would even if he does play.
lol, no. i'm not gay dude.

Looks like you've got a lot of interest.... didn't realize so many dudes on the WZ liked BJs from other dudes.

I also think he'll be playing against the Panthers. The fact that his court dates are scheduled on consecutive Tuesday's (49er's off-day) indicates that he intends to at least practice. If he is practicing, then he will play. There is no reason to keep him out.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KD49ers:
nonexistent

i can double up to speed things along. as long as you dont mind touching dicks with another dude.

but you blow guys?

It's not gay if there's no eye contact

Beyond the game of football, I wish this guy a strong path to recovery, and really turning these experiences into lessons of life to better himself from. Inclusive of football though, if I were the 49ers, I would look at it that in the perspective of "Hope for the best, but plan for the worst," its a hard reality, sometimes in life mistakes are made, I would at least start scouting for the next probowl defensive end to at least have some things in motion if I was the 49ers and hope that Smith is able to come back after this year. 24 year old kid, I hope they give him a chance, I wish him the absolute best.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niteshade80:
Beyond the game of football, I wish this guy a strong path to recovery, and really turning these experiences into lessons of life to better himself from. Inclusive of football though, if I were the 49ers, I would look at it that in the perspective of "Hope for the best, but plan for the worst," its a hard reality, sometimes in life mistakes are made, I would at least start scouting for the next probowl defensive end to at least have some things in motion if I was the 49ers and hope that Smith is able to come back after this year. 24 year old kid, I hope they give him a chance, I wish him the absolute best.
hope he got a new cell phone and got rid of the leeches in his life. there are plenty of good people on the team he can hang out with. hope he cut ties with delanie walker
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by KD49ers:
nonexistent

but you blow guys?

It's not gay if there's no eye contact

this. haven't you ever been to prison dude? c'mon.
"@MaioccoCSN: 49ers' Baalke: Aldon Smith must show "progress" to play. Harbaugh after meeting: "He's made quite a bit of progress."

hmmmm is the writing on the walls?
Get this beast out on the field as soon as f**king possible. Our pass rush desperately needs Aldon back.
Share 49ersWebzone