There are 174 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Im not understanding how they came up with 3 charges on one event that was over a year ago. Who knows every da wants to be the one who took down a celebrity.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
pass rush will be fine with the rookie sandwich (tank & lemonier).
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i hate seeing Skuta out there.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

WTF?

he doesnt wow you but i think hes been pretty assignment sound
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erReign:

WTF?

just sounds like a dude that gets his ass handed to him every game. Skuta Over b***h.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Im not understanding how they came up with 3 charges on one event that was over a year ago. Who knows every da wants to be the one who took down a celebrity.

It's probably one charge for each weapons violation. Maybe he owns 3 different assault weapons, so it would be one charge for each one.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
aldon's in the running for the nfl's least-common-sense award of the 21st century. i wonder if he'll top lawrence taylor?
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

It's probably one charge for each weapons violation. Maybe he owns 3 different assault weapons, so it would be one charge for each one.

yes, that is my understanding that he owned 3 weapons
Originally posted by jreff22:
So 3 weapons charges plus the DUI w/possession...commish will suspend him.

Well Lemon has a real shot to prove his worth now.

Yeah that's 4 felonies. He's looking at a 4-6 game suspension plus jail/prison time....

Yikes.

So how did he get the guns back to cali if he copped them in Arizona days before the game vs the cards.
How much more do you think he will get punished? I think the courts see he is in rehab and hand down a fine, the 49ers won't punish him anymore than what he is already doing. Now the league I don't know. Will they go with punishment served why he is in rehab or will they come down hard and add an additional 8 games or even a year onto it?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt

Re Aldon Smith weapons charges @49ers "recognize the serious nature of situation." Translation: "If he wasn't so good he'd be gone."

Well no s**t. It works that way in everything in life. If you're a brilliant engineer making money for your company, they will tolerate more crap from you than they would a mediocre employee. These reporters always act high and mighty and think they're really smart with some of their idiotic comments. But I'd love to see one of these reporters try to run a team.
R.I.P....Where is this guy when you need em?

He freed the juice, we need him to free the Booze!

Originally posted by lamontb:
So how did he get the guns back to cali if he copped them in Arizona days before the game vs the cards.

Mayebe he had them shipped by the dealer?
Share 49ersWebzone