There are 134 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Roland_Deschain:
As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(

If anything Aldon was the one beating down your team single handedly

But...but...29-3!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ninerhippy:
Harbaugh is soft, he has been weak on discipline when it comes to Aldon since day 1, he let Ahmad Brooks slide as well, he needs to stop being such a puss and holding people accountable, no way Aldon should play on Sunday, I would suspend him 2 games at least.

f**k that s**t he better play. suspending people is the NFL's job not Harbaughs...

the team needs some level of accountability too. action on this could.... or even should come from as high as Jed.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
After a 2 sack game Sunday against the Colts all will love him again

Hard to get 2 sacks when your on the sideline.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Harbaugh is soft, he has been weak on discipline when it comes to Aldon since day 1, he let Ahmad Brooks slide as well, he needs to stop being such a puss and holding people accountable, no way Aldon should play on Sunday, I would suspend him 2 games at least.

f**k that s**t he better play. suspending people is the NFL's job not Harbaughs...

the team needs some level of accountability too. action on this could.... or even should come from as high as Jed.

its an off the field civil matter and driving matter at that.
The good news for you guys is that the precedent has already been set by Marshawn Lynch in the Bay Area.

Apparently if you get arrested for a DUI down there, it gets drug through the court for 7 1/2 years before anything comes of it.

So both Marshawn and Smith should be well out of the league before anything comes of this.
I think he was trying to best Kap to work. Drunk a*****e was an hour late regardless
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

#49ers statement: "The 49ers organization is aware of the matter involving Aldon Smith. As we continue to gather information regarding this situation, we will have no further comment."
[ Edited by Jcool on Sep 20, 2013 at 10:35 AM ]

It's criminal...not civil.
This guy throwing his NFL career for a couple of Nati Lights... c'mon meng seriously wtf!

Originally posted by maltz88:
The good news for you guys is that the precedent has already been set by Marshawn Lynch in the Bay Area.

Apparently if you get arrested for a DUI down there, it gets drug through the court for 7 1/2 years before anything comes of it.

So both Marshawn and Smith should be well out of the league before anything comes of this.

if need be....suspend him vs the Colts...so he can be the main fresh guy vs the Rams just 4 days later.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
After a 2 sack game Sunday against the Colts all will love him again
that's his 2nd infraction, the league will prolly take action who knows when
Originally posted by Roland_Deschain:
As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(

As a 49er fan, I would like to apologize for my team being so good that your players feel the need to cheat and take PED's just to keep up.
I truly believe Baalke n co. saw this coming which explains our back to back picks of pass rushers. Thank God we got Lemon who showed lots of promise and Tank coming later

the team still needs to show due diligence. it's bad PR for both the team and league, and will affect the play of the team if he's suspended, and more importantly he couldn't have killed someone or himself.
Share 49ersWebzone