LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Noticed Aldon spent the last few defensive series on the bench. Did he get hurt or they sit him early?

Think he was just gassed.

he had a thing with his hip too if i remember
yes to all the above. our d is good but no one can be on the field that long against that type of running back.
They were holding Aldon all f**king game and then when he finally gets frustrated with it and just barely touches Seattle's OL helmet they flag him for a penalty. The refs play way too much into Seattles crowd and were completely biased against us.
Originally posted by SolAsch24:
They were holding Aldon all f**king game and then when he finally gets frustrated with it and just barely touches Seattle's OL helmet they flag him for a penalty. The refs play way too much into Seattles crowd and were completely biased against us.

I hate this f**king rule. So much with the NFL is bull s**t. Their o-line pushes him first so he retaliates back and he gets the penalty. I just don't get it. You know the ref saw the other guy push first. Yet he lets that go. Makes no god damn sense.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by SolAsch24:

I hate this f**king rule. So much with the NFL is bull s**t. Their o-line pushes him first so he retaliates back and he gets the penalty. I just don't get it. You know the ref saw the other guy push first. Yet he lets that go. Makes no god damn sense.
I said in another thread our guys have to play as if everything on them will get called and nothing will be called against Seattle. Particularly in Seattle. It's like you have a better chance being outnumbered when you actually know you are going to be outnumbered. Then we can prepare and play as such.

Even with all the holding, Smith still has 4 sacks to open the season against two very mobile QBs. Do not be surprised if Smith gets a 5 or 6 sack game this season.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I said in another thread our guys have to play as if everything on them will get called and nothing will be called against Seattle. Particularly in Seattle. It's like you have a better chance being outnumbered when you actually know you are going to be outnumbered. Then we can prepare and play as such.

Even with all the holding, Smith still has 4 sacks to open the season against two very mobile QBs. Do not be surprised if Smith gets a 5 or 6 sack game this season.

RGIII is gonna call in sick.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Aldon got held on that big play they gave up.

They hold aldon so bad up there they could throw a flag almost every down. Its crazy the s**t they get away with up there.
I was at the game and man, this guy is a beast. Even Seahawk fans were saying he looks like an alien out there, long arms and all!
Originally posted by rammer:
I was at the game and man, this guy is a beast. Even Seahawk fans were saying he looks like an alien out there, long arms and all!

Cool nickname. "Alion". Or maybe "Alidon" or "Aldion".
[ Edited by BrianGO on Sep 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM ]
My friend says Aldon got a DUI again?

Is this true?!?!?!?1
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Is this true?!?!?!?1

7am this morning....

Is this true?!?!?!?1

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 27s RT @MaioccoCSN: #49ers OLB Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. today under suspicion of DUI, according to San Jose Police.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 39s Aldon Smith was determined to be the driver in a single-vehicle accident, according to San Jose Police. Nobody was injured
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 20, 2013 at 9:51 AM ]

Is this true?!?!?!?1

gosh dammit. All on the twitters. Val coming
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Aldon Smith was determined to be the driver in a single-vehicle accident, according to San Jose Police. Nobody was injured.
f**k me!

This means a suspension is brewing. f**kin dumbass aldon.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Aldon Smith was determined to be the driver in a single-vehicle accident, according to San Jose Police. Nobody was injured.

Oh man. It is even worse when you hit something....
Share 49ersWebzone