LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

I didn't photoshop that.

A couple of days ago you guys were convinced that Aldon's suspension would be reduced in time for him to play vs St Louis based off some report by a hack writer tipped by some unnamed source. Now you're suddenly skeptical?
Is that an old pic? How's he able to drive? 2 DUI's that's like couple years license suspension right?
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Is that an old pic? How's he able to drive? 2 DUI's that's like couple years license suspension right?

Apparently it doesn't matter when you have the entire police department on payroll.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I didn't photoshop that.

A couple of days ago you guys were convinced that Aldon's suspension would be reduced in time for him to play vs St Louis based off some report by a hack writer tipped by some unnamed source. Now you're suddenly skeptical?

Thanks Aldon, prob drinking a Mike's hard lemonade now.
Aldon should be cut . . . for bad taste (in passengers and in beverages)

LOL
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Making fun of substance abuse issues. Classy. And posting some lame pic in the process. Even better.
[ Edited by Phil on Oct 31, 2014 at 5:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Phil:
Making fun of substance abuse issues. Classy. And posting some lame pic in the process. Even better.

Dr Phil?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What does Zima have in it?
I hope goodell loses his job

Originally posted by AmpLee:

Agreed. It's disgusting if you ask me. Whoever photoshopped him drinking a Zima should be ashamed. Tsk tsk.

Seriously, nobody drinks Zima anymore. The photoshopper should have kept it meta and had him enjoying a nice cold PBR.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Dr Phil?

Lol, ya. I think it's in bad taste. Worse things can happen I guess, like expecting better play from Kap and not agreeing with all the draft decisions. That just crosses the line!
setting new standards in tastelessness.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
setting new standards in tastelessness.

Agreed, Zima is f**king gross.
Lmao @ people that can't take an obvious (and funny) joke....

Lighten up people, you'll live longer....
Share 49ersWebzone