LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by CMIO:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by CMIO:
Start reading some of the threads besides the "Alex Smith is the best ever" one in NFL Talk and you'll find out

Being a bit pedantic? How unlike you. Let's just ignore each other for a while...I'm sure that will have a positive impact on your life, I know it won't hurt my feelings.

My apologies. Editing my comment. No need to go there.

Always good to share a beverage... differences come and go...ale lasts forever. Hmm...not sure that means anything but skol!
I'm hearing that we may hear the official news on Monday. Can anyone confirm?
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I'm hearing that we may hear the official news on Monday. Can anyone confirm?

The only thing I've heard is that in order to play next week he would have to be ready to practice tomorrow...not sure if that is fact or assumption. I also asked for a link but didn't receive one. So.... ...anyone? Bueller?
Please let us have some breaking news today that he gets reinstated.... Please!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Please let us have some breaking news today that he gets reinstated.... Please!!!!

This.
We need some positive news today regarding aldon with the way yesterdays games went... I was so upset with Arizonas and Seattle's Wins barely got any sleep fingers crossed for gd news
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

This.

Might not happen today. Could happen after the trading deadline.
Originally posted by Baldie:

This.

Aren't the Niners back at practice today though?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

This.

Stoopid media playing with us. Nothing official from NFL HQ. Goodell doesn't owe us s**t. *hope i'm wrong though*
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

This.

Stoopid media playing with us. Nothing official from NFL HQ. Goodell doesn't owe us s**t. *hope i'm wrong though*

Doesn't mean they have to make an announcement. NFL can make the announcement, if any, on Friday if they wanted to.

Doesn't mean they have to make an announcement. NFL can make the announcement, if any, on Friday if they wanted to.

Local media would see him practicing I would think!
If they're going to lift his suspension for the Rams game then they have to announce it today...at least a professional organization would do that to one of their teams considering the team would like to have the player actually practice.

My guess is if we don't hear anything today then he's out for the Rams game. My guess is given how we handled Ray McDonald and Goodell fuking us in the past and him trying to protect precious QBs like Brees then he wont' be back til the Giants game :(
Ya. If we don't hear anything today it means no reduction for this week. I always felt the 9 games was an odd number. Just so happens that it covered the Saints game. With NO struggling Roger probably figured f**k it I will let him play. Now NO beat GB. Has any easy Thursday matchup. So Roger will probably revert to his original plan and protect Brees.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Local media would see him practicing I would think!

I'm not sure Aldon can start practicing until the NFL makes an announcement. With the way things have gone with the NFL office these past couple months, hard to say what they will do.
I'm not sure Aldon can start practicing until the NFL makes an announcement. With the way things have gone with the NFL office these past couple months, hard to say what they will do.

The team will know before the NFL makes the announcement. It's not like the team is huddled around the TV waiting for NFL network to break the news. LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone