There are 239 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Hope he gets reinstated tomorrow!
[ Edited by tohara3 on Oct 26, 2014 at 5:59 PM ]
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Yeah, even if the guy just plays 3rd down, we're getting off the f**king field on 3rd down, which is the hardest down for our defense to overcome lately.
Yep

I'm on board with this as long as the refs don't throw their flag.....
  • CMIO
See Brees today with time ? Tearing it up. We need him back NOW !
Hope to wake up to good news having Aldon reporting to practice 2morrow
Originally posted by CMIO:

Green Bay D is garbage.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

Green Bay D is garbage.

Green Bay's defense is the reason they will loose at least 6 games.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

Green Bay D is garbage.

So is ours without an effective pass rush. Our backups may do well against the lowly Rams, but no way we stop Brees and Co in New Orleans without pressuring him...
So is ours without an effective pass rush. Our backups may do well against the lowly Rams, but no way we stop Brees and Co in New Orleans without pressuring him...

You just said our defense is garbage. We are a top five unit with all our guys out through 7 games bro. Our defense is light years better than GB

You just said our defense is garbage. We are a top five unit with all our guys out through 7 games bro. Our defense is light years better than GB

Pillbusta--let me know the first time this guy says something positive about the 9ers...I have a bottle of champagne on ice! LOL!
  • CMIO
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Pillbusta--let me know the first time this guy says something positive about the 9ers...I have a bottle of champagne on ice! LOL!

Carrying emotions over from another thread ?

• CMIO

You know what I mean. I'm just referring to our ineffective pass rush allowing guys like Brees and Manning to pick apart our secondary.

We need our dline to attack the QB then let our LBs take away the short crossing routes. That allows our secondary to focus on the intermediate/ deep routes
Carrying emotions over from another thread ?

No emotion, just curiosity as to whether you like this team? Anything good to say? Offense? Defense? Special teams? New stadium? Ownership? Color of uniforms? Location? Cheerleaders?
  • CMIO
Hope Aldon gets back this week.
[ Edited by CMIO on Oct 26, 2014 at 9:47 PM ]
Start reading some of the threads besides the "Alex Smith is the best ever" one in NFL Talk and you'll find out

Being a bit pedantic? How unlike you. Let's just ignore each other for a while...I'm sure that will have a positive impact on your life, I know it won't hurt my feelings.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Start reading some of the threads besides the "Alex Smith is the best ever" one in NFL Talk and you'll find out

Being a bit pedantic? How unlike you. Let's just ignore each other for a while...I'm sure that will have a positive impact on your life, I know it won't hurt my feelings.

My apologies. Editing my comment. No need to go there.
Share 49ersWebzone