There are 175 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Sounds like he's coming back tomorrow

You gotta provide a source when you say stuff like this..
A two game reduction will bring publicity. And that means there will be a side that will say thats the nfl being lenient to the stars again.

He doesn't want that.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

All signs point to it
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

All signs point to it

And the sources have already been posted.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I expect the coaches to work him in until he gets back in football shape - maybe 3 games.

He'll probably be at full speed sooner than later.

It'll be interesting to see if Fangio has any creative packages w/Lynch in the mix.

It won't take nearly that long. Last year he started his 2nd game back after 5 weeks of being at a rehab facility. This year he's been allowed at the 49ers facility & meetings, I bet he plays a ton the very first week he's back and regains his old role by the 2nd week.
Originally posted by matt49er:
I expect the coaches to work him in until he gets back in football shape - maybe 3 games.

It'll be interesting to see if Fangio has any creative packages w/Lynch in the mix.

It won't take nearly that long. Last year he started his 2nd game back after 5 weeks of being at a rehab facility. This year he's been allowed at the 49ers facility & meetings, I bet he plays a ton the very first week he's back and regains his old role by the 2nd quarter cause we play the sorry ass rams

fixed and agreed
Originally posted by ads_2006:

It won't take nearly that long. Last year he started his 2nd game back after 5 weeks of being at a rehab facility. This year he's been allowed at the 49ers facility & meetings, I bet he plays a ton the very first week he's back and regains his old role by the 2nd quarter cause we play the sorry ass rams

fixed and agreed

lol well played

It won't take nearly that long. Last year he started his 2nd game back after 5 weeks of being at a rehab facility. This year he's been allowed at the 49ers facility & meetings, I bet he plays a ton the very first week he's back and regains his old role by the 2nd quarter cause we play the sorry ass rams who just lost Jake Long to what is believed to be an ACL tear

fixed and agreed

lol well played

fixed again

It won't take nearly that long. Last year he started his 2nd game back after 5 weeks of being at a rehab facility. This year he's been allowed at the 49ers facility & meetings, I bet he plays a ton the very first week he's back and regains his old role by the 2nd quarter cause we play the sorry ass rams who just lost Jake Long to what is believed to be an ACL tear

fixed and agreed

lol well played

fixed again

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/24769780/report-rams-fear-lt-jake-long-has-torn-acl

Seriously bad luck.
It won't take nearly that long. Last year he started his 2nd game back after 5 weeks of being at a rehab facility. This year he's been allowed at the 49ers facility & meetings, I bet he plays a ton the very first week he's back and regains his old role by the 2nd week.

He was a huge contributor just in a 3rd down pass rusher role while being a rookie, coming out of college after his sophomore season. Even if they only use him in that role initially he still will have a tremendous impact on this defense.

Aldon, Lynch, Justin.......

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He was a huge contributor just in a 3rd down pass rusher role while being a rookie, coming out of college after his sophomore season. Even if they only use him in that role initially he still will have a tremendous impact on this defense.

Aldon, Lynch, Justin.......

Agree with that but I just don't see us waiting more than a week
Yeah, even if the guy just plays 3rd down, we're getting off the f**king field on 3rd down, which is the hardest down for our defense to overcome lately.

I hope you're right!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Yeah, even if the guy just plays 3rd down, we're getting off the f**king field on 3rd down, which is the hardest down for our defense to overcome lately.
Yep
Hope we get the good news early tomorrow
Share 49ersWebzone