LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 368 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

7 is a far more reasonable number for his transgressions, TBPH.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am also really glad to see the coach give the guys the whole week off. i know he is just trying to get back the lost locker room but that was a wise thing to do. i am never one to predict scores and how teams will play but if all this comes together with aldon and other guys,,,, the rams should be very afraid and f**k it,, so should the rest of the god damn nfl

He didn't give them the week off because he's trying to "win back" the locker room. He gave them week off because it's a common thing to do.
Hopefully this can put the conspiracy theories about the entire NFL, and Goodell being against the 49ers finally.
Originally posted by crake49:
I'm excited about an Aldon-Lynch pass rushing combo at the edges.

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap.............wait what were you saying?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stanley:
i am also really glad to see the coach give the guys the whole week off. i know he is just trying to get back the lost locker room but that was a wise thing to do. i am never one to predict scores and how teams will play but if all this comes together with aldon and other guys,,,, the rams should be very afraid and f**k it,, so should the rest of the god damn nfl

He didn't give them the week off because he's trying to "win back" the locker room. He gave them week off because it's a common thing to do.
lol,, and english thinks there is no connection with a posters IQ and the number of little red boxes filled up
Originally posted by ring_less:
Hopefully this can put the conspiracy theories about the entire NFL, and Goodell being against the 49ers finally.

those fans (and they exist in every fan base) will never go away. you'll probably hear them say something like roger is only considering this beacuse the 49ers are 4-3 after 7 games. if we were 6-1 they'd claim he'd make us wait the additional 2 games. those types of fans will never die.

f**k him still! Should of never been more than 4 games

He hasn't done anything yet, and the suspension to begin with was utterly ridiculous considering that Aldon missed 5 games last year.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
7 is a far more reasonable number for his transgressions, TBPH.

And as Mortenson points out on ESPN, there's the precedent that Rothlesburger and Brandon Marshal had similar suspensions reduced by 2 games for good behavior. It would just be so great for the defense to have a healthy secondary, Willis and Aldon on the field and Bowman just a couple game away from coming back when they come off the bye. They could really go on a tear.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

f**k him still! Should of never been more than 4 games
agree, f**k him,, i am not going to give him one shred of credit if he reduces this suspension,, condi for commish.

lol,, and english thinks there is no connection with a posters IQ and the number of little red boxes filled up

Stanley

Chuck was joking about the "lost" locker room. Trust me.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

Stanley

and i in turn, should not have said " IQ".. i should have said,, sense of humor.. i apologize to poster stanley
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Lets just hope the pass rush can be get back into from once Aldon gets back. That is the biggest thing the niners are missing right now. In 32 dropbacks, Manning was only pressured 7 times I think I read. Any QB will pick us apart at that rate. I'm just wondering if it'll take him a game or two to get into "game shape". At least having him for the Saints game will be huge.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

Stanley

plus i think by nfl rule,, he only had to give them four days off so it was nice of him to give them a few extra days. now i did not look into the eyes of the coach or anything but i am kind of thinking,, he knows what we know ,,that these guys really needed a nice long break
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Lets just hope the pass rush can be get back into from once Aldon gets back. That is the biggest thing the niners are missing right now. In 32 dropbacks, Manning was only pressured 7 times I think I read. Any QB will pick us apart at that rate. I'm just wondering if it'll take him a game or two to get into "game shape". At least having him for the Saints game will be huge.

he makes everyone better and he makes teams use two guys to account for him.. him just being in the lineup will create confusion,, you can bet the rams and saints coaches are pissing their pants over this possible development
Share 49ersWebzone