There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread ***RUMOR***SUSPENSION MAY BE REDUCED

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by supbaby:
Please...some of these "could be" excuses are ridiculous. This ranks up there with the banana excuse. These are large properties we are talking about, with well built homes. Paintball guns, even the most powerful and loudest, sound nothing like a real gun, and probally wouldnt even carry to the next door neighbors house let alone all the neighbors.

Oh my bad for saying that the neighbor could be wrong about what they hear. How credible is that neighbor? How do you know they know the difference. There is no factual evidence that he has machine guns up there lol. It's just from the mouth of some neighbor who may or not be credible. Guess I should just take their word and say Aldon is guilty.

Probably people that are leaving in their vehicles throwing shots into the air. It is more common than you think at said house parties. People trying to marginalize this as a young guy that should be allowed to have some fun are just being ridiculous.

and the people who are blowin this incident waay outta proportion?? They are being ridiculous also.

Shots in the air as their leavin??it coulda been alieans for cryin out loud.coulda been a war movie playin on somebodies house or car system.shoulda woulda coulda dude,lulz
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Please...some of these "could be" excuses are ridiculous. This ranks up there with the banana excuse. These are large properties we are talking about, with well built homes. Paintball guns, even the most powerful and loudest, sound nothing like a real gun, and probally wouldnt even carry to the next door neighbors house let alone all the neighbors.

Oh my bad for saying that the neighbor could be wrong about what they hear. How credible is that neighbor? How do you know they know the difference. There is no factual evidence that he has machine guns up there lol. It's just from the mouth of some neighbor who may or not be credible. Guess I should just take their word and say Aldon is guilty.

Probably people that are leaving in their vehicles throwing shots into the air. It is more common than you think at said house parties. People trying to marginalize this as a young guy that should be allowed to have some fun are just being ridiculous.

and the people who are blowin this incident waay outta proportion?? They are being ridiculous also.

Shots in the air as their leavin??it coulda been alieans for cryin out loud.coulda been a war movie playin on somebodies house or car system.shoulda woulda coulda dude,lulz

There have been reports of shots being fired on multiple occasions, not just this once.. I did not just come up with that out of thin air. Most people, regardless of how sheltered they are know a gun shot when they hear one. All it takes is a simple google search for news to tell you it is not uncommon in the slightest
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Jul 3, 2012 at 12:55 PM ]
This story sucks, but I only care if Aldon misses time. Aldon will have several issues adjusting to his new lifestyle. But as a fan, I just hope he's good to go for our championship run!

But it would be nice for him to stay out of the news for a while.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
This story sucks, but I only care if Aldon misses time. Aldon will have several issues adjusting to his new lifestyle. But as a fan, I just hope he's good to go for our championship run!

But it would be nice for him to stay out of the news for a while.

In three more weeks he won't have time to get in trouble.

BTW, as noted in an earlier post in this thread, Maiocco reported in his interview with Florio on PFT yesterday that the Miami DUI charge against Aldon was dropped FWIW. Maiocco made that comment in about the first five minutes of the video.
Adam "I'm not Pacman" Jones paging Adam "I'm not Pacman" Jones
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Sorry but the more I hear about this story, the more dumbass it gets. You have got to be crazy if you don't think there' s a potential for things to get out of control if people are bringing guns to a house party.

The people who brought guns were uninvited and crashed it.

Crashed multiple times? After the first couple of times your party is crashed either you hire security, get control of the guest list or you don't have a party ... with guns. That's dumbass. He's lucky he didn't get shot.
So has it been confirmed that the party was at Aldon's house? Or was it just someones house he was at?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
So has it been confirmed that the party was at Aldon's house? Or was it just someones house he was at?

It definitely was confirmed to be at his house.
^

The investigation into a Saturday 911 call that resulted in sheriff's deputies being summoned to the San Jose home of 49ers LB Aldon Smith -- following a shooting and a stabbing

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/07/sheriffs-office-looking-for-witnesses-in-aldon-smith-stabbing.html#storylink=cpy ;
Sorry but the more I hear about this story, the more dumbass it gets. You have got to be crazy if you don't think there' s a potential for things to get out of control if people are bringing guns to a house party.

Crashed multiple times? After the first couple of times your party is crashed either you hire security, get control of the guest list or you don't have a party ... with guns. That's dumbass. He's lucky he didn't get shot.

I don't pretend to know the situation, but often times good people have their posse of idiots who are nothing but trouble. It's possible that Aldon knew someone who brought such idiots, maybe Aldon has made some bad acquaintances himself. Being rich and famous invites a LOT of negative influences from who those want to benefit from the fame. Some of the most interesting and charismatic people I've met were also complete and utter d******d trouble makers and if Aldon hasn't learned that yet he's going to have to learn it real quick.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I don't pretend to know the situation, but often times good people have their posse of idiots who are nothing but trouble. It's possible that Aldon knew someone who brought such idiots, maybe Aldon has made some bad acquaintances himself. Being rich and famous invites a LOT of negative influences from who those want to benefit from the fame. Some of the most interesting and charismatic people I've met were also complete and utter d******d trouble makers and if Aldon hasn't learned that yet he's going to have to learn it real quick.

yup. It's his house, his party, and his problems. whether or not he invited those guys, it's his responsibility.

Please provide evidence that this has happened multiple times because that neighbor supposedely hearing it is not enough proof
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
yup. It's his house, his party, and his problems. whether or not he invited those guys, it's his responsibility.

It's my paaarty and I'll get stabbed if I want to..

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

lol I apologize if you have no idea what song I'm referring to.