There are 282 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Now we need Ray Mac and Brown back and we'll be firing on all cylinders on D! Great game, his ability opens up the game for our entire D.

keep in mind we're still not using corey and tank and dial
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

He looked good tonight & will only get better as the weeks go by.

he's getting himself back into shape

With our luck, I was surprised this wasn't somehow flagged -- especially since RG3 tried to sell a flag by staying on the ground. What a pansy.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I know rgiii isn't necessarily a small man, but he looks f**king tiny in that pic
I thought he was going to get flagged there for hugging him too tight.
Now we need Ray Mac and Brown back and we'll be firing on all cylinders on D! Great game, his ability opens up the game for our entire D.

Yep, just not sure how much game time they will get in these must wins. Let's hope we have some blow out victories coming up.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Fangio better lower his snap count again, this guy is gonna murder a QB out there.
Aldon is baaaaaaaack! Great game to Aldon and Ahmad.
Yep, just not sure how much game time they will get in these must wins. Let's hope we have some blow out victories coming up.

situational usage.

we need a big front go head
we need a good pass rush line em up.

that's the whole point of depth.

Too bad we can't have 15 guys on the field. Lol.

RGIII has requested the Redskins' coaching staff to eliminate his "bad plays" from the film study including the one with his encounter with #99!
[ Edited by cris_sonic on Nov 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM ]

• thl408
I saw Lemon, Aldon, and Brooks on the field at the same time and it is scary to think what this pass rush can be once Lemon matures. Fangio is lining Aldon up all along the DL on obvious pass plays.
definitely looked like aldon smith is back to his old self. lets get hot at the right time and finish the job from last year!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Too bad we can't have 15 guys on the field. Lol.

offenses are going to start feeling like it. soon as vic loosens his grip. no complaint with scheme or adjustments they're perfect
just need to let the young pups get some food too so that we can come in waves and tire the offense out instead of the other way around
Is it just me or does Aldon look bigger.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Is it just me or does Aldon look bigger.

he did look a little bigger. illuminati
Share 49ersWebzone