There are 223 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Guy is an idiot, straight up. Lots of apologists, but the trend is clear that he can't keep himself out of trouble. What a shame. He could be one of the top pass rushers of all time, but he'll probably end up getting bounced out of the league within 5 years because he can't fly straight.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 1m Correction: Aldon Smith did NOT have prescription for marijuana found in car. Either way, NFL players can't use under its policy
I swear this guy is an idiot
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

SC Sheriff's office says Aldon Smith, arrested at 7:02 this morning, has been released. Bail was set at $5,250
Where are all the sympathizers who defended him when the warning signs were there?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInmann

Correction: Aldon Smith did NOT have prescription for marijuana found in car. Either way, NFL players can't use under its policy

Amazing that if you did have a legit medical need for weed the NFL wouldn't let you use it.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Where are all the sympathizers who defended him when the warning signs were there?

I try not to judge players for what they do off the field... it's none of my business. But Aldon has proven time and time again that he's selfish, and this just drives the point home even more. Not only is he screwing his teammates over for getting suspended after this, but he's putting everyone on the road in risk. That tree could've easily been a couple of kids walking to school at 7 am in the morning. It's inexcusable. He needs to grow the f**k up.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pdizo916:

right here
maybe he worried and stress out about the case where he shoot the gun in the air and now being sued for it.

I HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE THURSDAY NIGHT TURNUP

#SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGG #OOOHKILLEM
[ Edited by Ballistic on Sep 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

right here

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Last season, 49ers DL Demarcus Dobbs was arrested after single-car crash on a Friday. He did not make the trip to St. Louis for that game.

yah but he sucks. Aldon is a star player.

Wonder if Harbaugh wants to do another interview where he takes shots at Carroll/Seahawks for Adderall.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
maybe he worried and stress out about the case where he shoot the gun in the air and now being sued for it.

Stop talking about him like he's a human
Share 49ersWebzone