LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Remember 1st incident was NOT a DUI but downgraded to reckless driving, lets hope the same here.

Hard to do that when you blow past the legal limit
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by keeferr75:
Hard to understand, time to bust out that blue collar shirt out again.

no kidding. the team's been drinking it's own kool aid too hard

Jungle Juice, not kool aid.

yes pun was definitely intended
F**k.......we need a statement win this Sunday.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Hard to do that when you blow past the legal limit

We don't know the facts yet, let's wait and see
If he keeps this crap up, the next big contract he'll sign will be in Oakland! Lol
  • Antix
  • Veteran
We really need to win Sunday...this has been a bad Niners week
Originally posted by keeferr75:
Hard to understand, time to bust out that blue collar shirt out again.

Did they do away with that? I do agree that some egos need to be put into check and some perspective put in.
Can we get in touch with Marshawn's lawyer?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Niners should just suspend him for 2 games before the NFL steps in and does it. Police your own.
Originally posted by pd24:
Niners should just suspend him for 2 games before the NFL steps in and does it. Police your own.

Yeah suspend him for ARZ and JAX

hes gonna get 2 games just a matter of when.
f**king idiot
Bleacher Report is saying Aldon was arrested last night for DWI, WTF is this guy trying to become?????? I love the kid, but please someone settle him down!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1781357-aldon-smith-arrested-on-suspicion-of-dui?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=san-francisco-49ers
I definitely think we should wait to get all the information, but I believe this is a good game to suspend Aldon. There needs to be a message sent and Aldon needs to understand that this is serious stuff. I think the 49ers can win this game without him. Besides, immature people sometimes need a good kick in the rear to realize the consequences of their actions.
This s**t is serious as far as the season goes, if the Colts pull of the upset and I think they might, then we play Thursday in the dome, s**t we could be 1-3 in just a few days
Maybe Harbs should bring Singletary as a guest speaker or something.
Share 49ersWebzone