There are 156 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• pd24
  • Veteran
Does the NFL suspend players in season for off the field stuff or will this be after the year?
Dammit Aldon, get yo s**t together. You can afford a taxi.
Suspend him for a game. He still is stuck in the "it wont happen to me" mentailty and needs to be snapped out of it.
Originally posted by pd24:
Does the NFL suspend players in season for off the field stuff or will this be after the year?

They have to gather evidence and they usally wait until the case has concluded, which could take another year or 2.

Hopefully the charges get dropped, but that could still lead to a suspension by lord Goodell.
Come on up Corey Lemonier!
Man, I love Aldon to death, but he is fu*king stupid.
Hard to understand, time to bust out that blue collar shirt out again.

Pretty sure after the season
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

They have to gather evidence and they usally wait until the case has concluded, which could take another year or 2.

Hopefully the charges get dropped, but that could still lead to a suspension by lord Goodell.

wasn't there a rule that came out a couple years ago where they league could act before an official court ruling? i think around the time of that donte stallworth incident?
Maybe we can afford to keep Crabtree. Al may be doing the organization a huge favor by lessening his value to the brand.

If he has to miss the game, Lemonier will have two sacks.
Originally posted by keeferr75:

no kidding. the team's been drinking it's own kool aid too hard
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by keeferr75:

no kidding. the team's been drinking it's own kool aid too hard

Jungle Juice, not kool aid.
Remember 1st incident was NOT a DUI but downgraded to reckless driving, lets hope the same here.
Willis needs to kick his ass.
Share 49ersWebzone