LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
u guys really think he's a full blown alcoholic? I don't. I just think he's a dumbass who doesn't make the right choice at the end of the night. This recovery b******t is just to show the league he's doing something to correct the situation.

Remember though in Ninertalk, everybodys a alcoholic and the sky is always falling
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Amir:
all his court s**t won't be til after the season. we're good.

WELCOME BACK ALDON!!!!

BUT BUT!!! He's gonna get arrested and thrown in jail for 4 years! he won't be back till 2019!
A fresh Aldon Smith for the 2nd half of the season.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

WELCOME BACK ALDON!!!!

cottonmouth from all the drinking last night.
So far Aldon had missed 5 games this year he might miss a 6th depending on how fast he can get in shape. Goodell will probably add on 2 or 3 at the beginning of the year next year to make it an even 8

Boom
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ltrain:
#BREAKING: #49ers Aldon Smith turned himself in Tuesday then paid $75k bail. Felony arraignment on 11/12. Misdemeanor arraignment on 11/19. From channel 7 news bay area. Presuming this means he is out of inpatient rehab or took a field trip.

Looks like he's trying to take care of his obligations with the courts. Hope it also means he's headed back to the team.

that's exactly what it means. He'll be back on the practice field next week and playing against the panthers.

not challenging you, inquiring here, how do we know we'll be back & that this wasn't in fact just a field trip from rehab? The article on the WZ front page said that the agreement was that he would turn himself in by the end of the month. In other words he had to turn himself in today or tomorrow at the latest, so he very well could be headed back to rehab unless I'm missing something.

don't get me wrong, I really hope this means the dude is out of rehab, taking care of his court crap and will be back at practice next week and suiting up against the Panther & at full steam against the Saints. I just don't see how it's a foregone conclusion.

WELCOME BACK ALDON!!!!

He demonstrating what hes gonna do to RW's nasty wife after he demolishes RW on the field...
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by matt49er:
not challenging you, inquiring here, how do we know we'll be back & that this wasn't in fact just a field trip from rehab? The article on the WZ front page said that the agreement was that he would turn himself in by the end of the month. In other words he had to turn himself in today or tomorrow at the latest, so he very well could be headed back to rehab unless I'm missing something.

don't get me wrong, I really hope this means the dude is out of rehab, taking care of his court crap and will be back at practice next week and suiting up against the Panther & at full steam against the Saints. I just don't see how it's a foregone conclusion.

he's done with rehab. niners knew what they were doing. easy stretch of games. make him go to "rehab". have him come out before end of the month and turn himself in. now goodell will factor that onto the suspension next year.

Well played by Baalke and Co.
headed for the ship!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
#BREAKING: #49ers Aldon Smith turned himself in Tuesday then paid $75k bail. Felony arraignment on 11/12. Misdemeanor arraignment on 11/19. From channel 7 news bay area. Presuming this means he is out of inpatient rehab or took a field trip.

Looks like he's trying to take care of his obligations with the courts. Hope it also means he's headed back to the team.

that's exactly what it means. He'll be back on the practice field next week and playing against the panthers.

Until word comes out that he is headed back to the team, everything else is just conjecture.

Very good point. I am really interested to see how this all plays out. When the weapons charge information first came out, I don't remember reading anything about assault rifles. I really hope the guy has learned his lesson because nobody wants to see him end up like Aaron Hernandez...or the guy Aaron Hernandez murdered.
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:

WELCOME BACK ALDON!!!!

He demonstrating what hes gonna do to RW's nasty wife after he demolishes RW on the field...

Will he even be back by then? I'm confused by his time table return with the suspensions legal trouble and all the other sh** storm he brought on himself.
Aldon Smith drops out of the NFL and becomes one of the top counselors at Rehab Camp. #BOOKIT
Aldon needs to start wearing a big wooden cross around his neck like Singletary
I either creamed by pants or my boil popped. Either way, it feels pretty damn good!
Share 49ersWebzone