LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You're kind of all over the place with this topic. Hard to tell if you're joking or not. I'd say you're making a spectacle of yourself. lol

i was joking with the last one obviously

Well, not really "obviously". So you were serious about the cosby part?

Do you think we should still cut him because of this accusation made by this girl? Even though he's passing his screenings twice a week.

If he did drink then yes.

I still feel like he's incredibly immature and will eventually f**k up at some point. Hopefully I'm wrong, we have a lot of bad apples on this team.

In the fan base, too. lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
ill drink to that

lol
So let me get this straight......the woman in question kept hanging out at RayMac's house partying the entire next day AFTER she says she was sexually assaulted? WTF?
Originally posted by jbeale49:
This is hopeful...

https://twitter.com/caminman/status/547234671226920960

Thank G*d.Hope this holds up.
Also, terms of Smith's probation DO NOT prohibit him from drinking alcohol. They prohibit him from driving with any alcohol in his system.

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows

The idiot on the radio was amazing. "But....double standard." One guy is being accused of rape, another guy is being accused of legally drinking alcohol....

And the more we learn about this "rape", the more it sounds like BS. She spent the day with McDonald AND the next day and she THINKS she may have been raped?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 23, 2014 at 6:54 AM ]
You guys didn't really think Aldon Smith would stop drinking did you? LOL. It's what he does. He just did the rehab thing to satisfy the team and the NFL. He was not really sincere about it. I knew he would drink and find trouble again as soon as he was back out again. The suspension too he just served what he had to. But Aldon is dumb as a wheel barrel full of bricks. He's just going to do what he does. Until it gets him the inevitable more and longer suspensions.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You guys didn't really think Aldon Smith would stop drinking did you? LOL. It's what he does. He just did the rehab thing to satisfy the team and the NFL. He was not really sincere about it. I knew he would drink and find trouble again as soon as he was back out again. The suspension too he just served what he had to. But Aldon is dumb as a wheel barrel full of bricks. He's just going to do what he does. Until it gets him the inevitable more and longer suspensions.

I know this sounds stupid but if this guy get caught for anything else that risks him being suspended, I would see if there are any interested trade partners willing to give up a lot for him.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

This is the truth, he has done a lot that he just hasn't been caught for, its not like every time he makes a mistake it is known. He gets away with a lot, and eventually he will get caught again, and his teammates will be the ones to pay for it. Is this a guy that can be trusted with a 3-4 year extension to stay on a clean path. Can he be trusted to not put his team in a bad position, the franchise, himself or other players? What will his production and contract be when he ends up being suspended again and it will happen. Maybe not this time, but it will happen because its in his core.
Originally posted by DJamhour:
I know this sounds stupid but if this guy get caught for anything else that risks him being suspended, I would see if there are any interested trade partners willing to give up a lot for him.

The longer we wait to persue a trade the less we get for him. I seem to remember trading away a troubled de in the early 90's....that didnt work out so well.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Also, terms of Smith's probation DO NOT prohibit him from drinking alcohol. They prohibit him from driving with any alcohol in his system.

The idiot on the radio was amazing. "But....double standard." One guy is being accused of rape, another guy is being accused of legally drinking alcohol....

And the more we learn about this "rape", the more it sounds like BS. She spent the day with McDonald AND the next day and she THINKS she may have been raped?P

Yeah the RayMac rape allegation is really fishy. To me it seems that the SJPD coerced her to claim that she was "raped by intoxication". What I find more amazing is that RayMac was prepared for this kind of thing and had a video camera installed in his house. He recorded the whole thing. The search warrant that was filed by the SJPD was to recover that video footage and his cell phone to check his messages. He even texts the girl " I did nothing wrong" and " Sounds like you're trying to set me up". Along with the female office pretending to be the victim texting him this sounds like entrapment. We may have lost a solid defensive linemen due to bad decision making and stupid whores who can't remember who they have sex with.

Originally posted by 951NINER:

And the more we learn about this "rape", the more it sounds like BS. She spent the day with McDonald AND the next day and she THINKS she may have been raped?P

Yeah the RayMac rape allegation is really fishy. To me it seems that the SJPD coerced her to claim that she was "raped by intoxication". What I find more amazing is that RayMac was prepared for this kind of thing and had a video camera installed in his house. He recorded the whole thing. The search warrant that was filed by the SJPD was to recover that video footage and his cell phone to check his messages. He even texts the girl " I did nothing wrong" and " Sounds like you're trying to set me up". Along with the female office pretending to be the victim texting him this sounds like entrapment. We may have lost a solid defensive linemen due to bad decision making and stupid whores who can't remember who they have sex with.

I blame this on the coaching staff. they never set a standard. look at all the legal troubles. yes it sounds very fishy & i think it was consensual, but he should've known better. nothing about going out to a bar and bringing back a girl to your house right after you had a lengthy legal cloud going on. You are a walking bulls eye.
& re aldon, the cat is still young. sorry but he is still immature. I doubt he has learned his lesson. given everything he has gone through...why go to a bar where you're among the drunken public, the wolves at bay. alcohol obviously caused some problems for aldon, literally made him play for free this yr.
Originally posted by wailers15:

I blame this on the coaching staff. they never set a standard. look at all the legal troubles. yes it sounds very fishy & i think it was consensual, but he should've known better. nothing about going out to a bar and bringing back a girl to your house right after you had a lengthy legal cloud going on. You are a walking bulls eye.
& re aldon, the cat is still young. sorry but he is still immature. I doubt he has learned his lesson. given everything he has gone through...why go to a bar where you're among the drunken public, the wolves at bay. alcohol obviously caused some problems for aldon, literally made him play for free this yr.

Should of just went to the Bunny Ranch or one of the many Massage parlors.
Originally posted by ajsjohnson:
So let me get this straight......the woman in question kept hanging out at RayMac's house partying the entire next day AFTER she says she was sexually assaulted? WTF?

Still rape according to your favorite teams home state. I believe this is all from the Occidental college rape allegation.
https://news.vice.com/article/historic-california-rape-law-tells-college-campuses-yes-means-yes

If you are drinking, ONE DRINK, then you can not give consent. Which means if you are a girl and have been partying with her girls and you go over to your dudes house, he has sex with you, the next day you can claim rape.
Originally posted by wailers15:

Aldon didn't go to the bar. He accompanied them at RayMac's house and they went to the store to buy some cranberry and vodka. The girl was brought back by RayMac from some bar. All in all bad situation to be in. Passed out girl, RayMac with the target on his back, Aldon on probation, alcohol, sex ........

That part really got me.
Share 49ersWebzone