LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Joecool:
According to Tracey Kaplan of the San Jose Mercury News, the woman claimed McDonald sexually assaulted her at his home after she passed out by his pool. But she them claimed to have stayed at the house, drinking with Smith and McDonald.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/22/report-aldon-smith-was-drinking-at-scene-of-alleged-assault/ 

So she got raped and still stayed there drinking ?

This. The whole thing sounds like BS. She isn't sure if she got raped, and after she was raped she sat around and had drinks with her supposed-rapist.

Not buying it.
Originally posted by niners94:
Unless he's thrown in jail, don't cut him. Win at all cost over everything else. I don't care if our team is full of gang bangers. As long as we win I'm cool with everything.

Agree I feel the same way. We as fans should prioritize the team winning. Keep it real if these guys didn't play for our team we wouldn't care anything about them. I actually do think Aldon is one of the guys the Niners can least afford to lose though. Been rusty from the long layoff but he is one the best pass rushers in the league when dialed in and who knows if Bowman ever gets back to form. What a nightmare season.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This. The whole thing sounds like BS. She isn't sure if she got raped, and after she was raped she sat around and had drinks with her supposed-rapist.

Not buying it.

maybe she's mistaking ray mcd for bill cosby
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Not buying it.

maybe she's mistaking ray mcd for bill cosby

POTD
[ Edited by susweel on Dec 22, 2014 at 5:48 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
They got home security video. That'll tell the story. If not - no proof.
None of this makes sense. I will say this. It gives the 49ers a lot of leverage with this contract extension. All kinds of behavior clauses with little to no guaranteed money would be GREAT.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
None of this makes sense. I will say this. It gives the 49ers a lot of leverage with this contract extension. All kinds of behavior clauses with little to no guaranteed money would be GREAT.

If it's true he will be cut, suspended for a full season and likely unsigned by another team.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Can't prove that he was drinking.
yep
  • bors
  • Veteran
Dude is a Damon moron and does not fuking care about this team.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Can't prove that he was drinking.
yep

They can. They have home security footage.
I think if there is even a hint of it being true it's best the 49ers cut him and here's why.

They will have all offseason to address the position. Keep him and it's certainly a big risk that he makes a mistake and then you have to fill that void during the season eventually and bring in a fresh body with minimal experience.

Bomb threats
Shooting at party
DUI and hitting a tree (seriously could've killed someone)
Violating Probation
The assault rifle issue which he most likely knew about which is why he bought them out of state
Hanging out with suspect people/bad environments

and guess what, there is a lot that he just hasn't been caught for... Those happen to be the things he was caught for... let that sink in. He will be doing more harm to the franchise, and will slip up. Its sad but true. Dude has talent but his behavior won't change. Cut ties now, and address the position.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
According to Tracey Kaplan of the San Jose Mercury News, the woman claimed McDonald sexually assaulted her at his home after she passed out by his pool. But she them claimed to have stayed at the house, drinking with Smith and McDonald.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/22/report-aldon-smith-was-drinking-at-scene-of-alleged-assault/ 

So she got raped and still stayed there drinking ?

Those were my exact thoughts when I first read the article. Her story has some major holes in it...no pun attended.

Seriously people, stop getting so worked up.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1384941-mcdonald.html#document/p9

Read the texts. she asks if he wore a condom and offered to go buy a morning after pill. lmao yeah she got raped all right
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
cut his ass

send a message, this s**t wont be tolerated any longer

this, time to f**king clean house
Share 49ersWebzone