LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
https://twitter.com/_ericdavis_/status/490332839640965120

@_ericdavis_ Had a great talk with Aldon Smith and I think this is a turning point for the kid.

Lots of quality journalism there

Yup. Because that's what Twitter is all about.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
https://twitter.com/_ericdavis_/status/490332839640965120

@_ericdavis_ Had a great talk with Aldon Smith and I think this is a turning point for the kid.

I think it's definitely a turning point.

For the rest of his life, he will clearly remember, that in California, it is very important to have a button thingy on your weapon. People get mad at you when it's not there.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Does Plax count? Naaah I guess not since his firearm did discharge in a public place.

also he was carrying in public(in NY) in a bar while likely drinking.

with aldon they had to prove he intended to circumvent the law. and i really wish the DA pushed for the felonies, if only to have a defendant with deep pockets challenge our states unconstitutional firearms laws.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dude gets stabbed twice, and then served with weapons chargers in the same night! Gotta love California, I hear in Beverly Hills they'll just arrest yo ass for being thrown through a window in a public area!

Do you want the lemon twist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaQUjbc2-YU

Lmao.......

"We're not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe"
Sooo glad Aldon and we as a fanbase are getting closer to putting this in the rearview mirror. Hope the likely suspension is minimal considering the games he already missed. I also hope dude takes this lesson seriously, grows the f**k up and doesnt do ANY more b******t.
LOL anybody notice on NFL Network how the white correspondents seem outraged by the results, as if Aldon was OJ?
nice!!!

but why not just go to jail 12 straight days and get it over with
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this has to be one of those "nortenyos" he was partying with when he got stabbed.

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
this has to be one of those "nortenyos" he was partying with when he got stabbed.

You don't always get enough credit but this was some of your best work Lorenzo
Big congrats to buck and all who contributed to this thread throughout. Looking forward to getting the NFL ruling and closing this bad boy forever!

Clayton thinks it will be a 2-6 game suspension at most but noted that the voluntary 5 games last year may play into the decision. And of course there is always the appeal process as well which usually results in a win as well.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Clayton thinks it will be a 2-6 game suspension at most but noted that the voluntary 5 games last year may play into the decision. And of course there is always the appeal process as well which usually results in a win as well.

Anything more than a game or two is way too excessive. I could see a two game suspension with a big fine. Aldon appeals and it ends up being a one game suspension.

Anything more than a game or two is way too excessive. I could see a two game suspension with a big fine. Aldon appeals and it ends up being a one game suspension.

I want him to get to play in the stadium opener.
Originally posted by WINiner:

I want him to get to play in the stadium opener.

Agree. Roger will make it happen. It's good for ratings, the NFL and gives the telecasters another thing to talk about.
Originally posted by Giedi:
That's my hope, just like the guy who stabbed him got credit for being in jail. 2-4 game suspension, well he served that last year plus one.

Maybe he gets only 3 game suspension and then he has a couple saved up like, get out of jail free cards in monopoly for when he screws up again??
Share 49ersWebzone