Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread ***HE'S BACK!!!*****

Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Stupid article i ran into...

Wow what a dip$hit . . . holy crap that's stupid.

It shows how much he likes Aldon Smith. It's his best hope for getting Aldon onto his team. Probably a Cowboy fan.

What the f**k kind of stupid article is that. Holy s**t. I am dumber for having read that.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Stupid article i ran into...

Wow what a dip$hit . . . holy crap that's stupid.

It shows how much he likes Aldon Smith. It's his best hope for getting Aldon onto his team. Probably a Cowboy fan.

What the f**k kind of stupid article is that. Holy s**t. I am dumber for having read that.

That article sounds like 90% of the posters in this thread
Little bit of inside info.

A guy at my work lives down and around where Aldon does. He mentioned that Aldon loves the Asian women and it was Asian gangs that started s**t.

We started talking and I said some of the vets on the team are going to have to talk to Aldon about the type of people he hangs with. I specifically mentioned Justin Smith. This guy says that Justin himself is known for being a bit of a wild man off the field. Lives in SilverCity (or something like that) and is always throwing big parties. Anyone else hear this about Justin?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Little bit of inside info.

A guy at my work lives down and around where Aldon does. He mentioned that Aldon loves the Asian women and it was Asian gangs that started s**t.

We started talking and I said some of the vets on the team are going to have to talk to Aldon about the type of people he hangs with. I specifically mentioned Justin Smith. This guy says that Justin himself is known for being a bit of a wild man off the field. Lives in SilverCity (or something like that) and is always throwing big parties. Anyone else hear this about Justin?
No, I hadn't heard that about J Smith, but I would not be shocked if that is true. Most guys that I know who approach their work with ungodly intensity, approach everything (including partying) with ungodly intesity. I don't think the issue is whether Aldon or Justin or whomever wants to party in the offseason like it's the end of the world. Good for them. They're young and rich and they earned it. The issue is knowing how to do so safely. And Aldon will figure it out. It sounds like Justin may have already figured it out. Great, these guy are gladiators not shamen. In the offseason, they should be able to party safely any damn way they please.
We got our very own PAC MAN JONES. DUI and Shootings and Stabbings all in 1 offseason. He made a lot of work of 1 offseason. Still a little more time left before training camp. What do you think? 1 more DUI? Arrested with drugs in the car?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We got our very own PAC MAN JONES. DUI and Shootings and Stabbings all in 1 offseason. He made a lot of work of 1 offseason. Still a little more time left before training camp. What do you think? 1 more DUI? Arrested with drugs in the car?

• DRnSFw
  • Veteran
48 PAGES OF PURE BULLSHYT
The only time to act like a chick about a football player is when they can't perform on the football field
again! LAST NIGHT! AGAIN!@!!!!???
wtf are you guys still talking about this. its over
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:

he got stabbed again
Originally posted by luv49rs:

he got stabbed again

same spot ?
How much blood does Aldon have?
Originally posted by luv49rs:

he got stabbed again

Not reading any of this LOL I can just imagine though..