There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread ***HE'S BACK!!!*****

Aldon might not make it to 25 alive at this pace. Instead of learning the situations keep escelating and getting profoudly more serious. You would think #1 (DUI way over the limit) would make him learn. But no. Didn't learn at all. Now hang with thugs and gangsters. Stabbings and shootings including himself at a house party #2. So what's next? #3 somebody is going to be dead.

Aldon buddy slow it down. You might want to see 25 or 30 or so. Plus we sure do need you on a football note. Our best young pass rusher.
I bet the Saints put a bounty on him.
If they handle it now, it shouldn't be a problem long term. He is Charles Haley reincarnated and that will not be a bad thing if they can keep him in check.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Remember Aldon Smith? He was quite a player until his life got in his way. What ever happened to him anyway?

Last I heard, gone fishing with Rashaun Woods.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Remember Aldon Smith? He was quite a player until his life got in his way. What ever happened to him anyway?

He had the shortest prime of any 49er player.
Originally posted by 16to87:
He was WZed to death..............RIP #99

Definitely a painful way to go!


Originally posted by oldman9er:
Heard he turned to the hard stuff.. got into some male prostitution... even had to sell the house and car. Saw him pan-handling down on 32nd street.


Hey, male prostitution doesn't have to lead to a sad life! Ahh...that's what I heard anyway!

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Last I heard, gone fishing with Rashaun Woods.

Oh no! Not that! Randy Moss is suppose to be a great fisherman...should have stuck with him!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,521
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy makes absolutely awful decisions on what to do with his time and what crowd to hang with. He puts himself in terrible sitations he doesn't need to be in. And he appears to do it consistently. He's 22 with a 15 year old emotional maturity level. Kid really needs to grow up fast or a tragedy will happen. He even had gunfire at his house. How long before that hits him? It can you know. He can certainly get sued for this situation too. He may have some liability.

I can't believe how immature and stupid he is. I wonder if they really vetted his full background? Coach and Vernon Davis need to get a hold of him. He really needs to be sat down and talked to now. 1 DUI I can live with for a young guy. But this crap is happening over and over and it's increasing in magnitude. Stabbings and gunfire now. That's a big step up the scale from DUI.
this times 1000 times, good job I can not believe how many people are just pooh poohing this. and all because he gets good sack numbers. unreal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy makes absolutely awful decisions on what to do with his time and what crowd to hang with. He puts himself in terrible sitations he doesn't need to be in. And he appears to do it consistently. He's 22 with a 15 year old emotional maturity level. Kid really needs to grow up fast or a tragedy will happen. He even had gunfire at his house. How long before that hits him? It can you know. He can certainly get sued for this situation too. He may have some liability.

I can't believe how immature and stupid he is. I wonder if they really vetted his full background? Coach and Vernon Davis need to get a hold of him. He really needs to be sat down and talked to now. 1 DUI I can live with for a young guy. But this crap is happening over and over and it's increasing in magnitude. Stabbings and gunfire now. That's a big step up the scale from DUI.
this times 1000 times, good job I can not believe how many people are just pooh poohing this. and all because he gets good sack numbers. unreal

This guy could be dead by 25. And people will say they didn't see it coming.... Not only we lose our pass rusher. But he can lose his life. It's a BIG DEAL when there are stabbings and shootings involved at parties where he is at. Not only that but he is one of the people who got stabbed! I can't see how it's not a big deal.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jul 2, 2012 at 9:36 AM ]
How the hell did he got stabbed in a gun fight.....
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
How the hell did he got stabbed in a gun fight.....

rather he get shot?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,521
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy could be dead by 25. And people will say they didn't see it coming.... Not only we lose our pass rusher. But he can lose his life. It's a BIG DEAL when there are stabbings and shootings involved at parties where he is at. Not only that but he is one of the people who got stabbed! I can't see how it's not a big deal.
i am also bothered by the fact, he did not seem to learn from the first offense, the owi.Fine he is 22 but when s**t started to get out of hand at that party he should have removed himself. when i was 22 i may have been dumb but i could feel the lid bubbling on the pot at a party. of course when people like you and i bring up legit concerns about smith, others go postal on us and going to the extreme such as ,, lets trade him for a fourth round pick. We never have said that but getting busted for drunk driving and getting multiple stab wounds( i do not care if it was a pocket knife or a machete) are warning signs he and the coaches better address. i will wait for the predictable response about my horse which is allegedly high
You can't have a beast LB if he hasn't been shot or stabbed
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 2, 2012 at 9:52 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy could be dead by 25. And people will say they didn't see it coming.... Not only we lose our pass rusher. But he can lose his life. It's a BIG DEAL when there are stabbings and shootings involved at parties where he is at. Not only that but he is one of the people who got stabbed! I can't see how it's not a big deal.
i am also bothered by the fact, he did not seem to learn from the first offense, the owi.Fine he is 22 but when s**t started to get out of hand at that party he should have removed himself. when i was 22 i may have been dumb but i could feel the lid bubbling on the pot at a party. of course when people like you and i bring up legit concerns about smith, others go postal on us and going to the extreme such as ,, lets trade him for a fourth round pick. We never have said that but getting busted for drunk driving and getting multiple stab wounds( i do not care if it was a pocket knife or a machete) are warning signs he and the coaches better address. i will wait for the predictable response about my horse which is allegedly high


The facts that....

~ He didn't learn crap from #1 (DUI)
~ The behavior is escelating (getting multiple stab wounds now)
~ He's hanging out at "house parties" with god knows what type of people where there are stabbings and not only that but shootings too

leads me to believe there are serious problems with his judgement, decision making, friends association, risk taking, sense of direction.

I could care less what a guy does with his free time. But this is effecting his health and life. Both incidents could have been deadly to himself or others. There is a problem. And he needs to be mentored now. He's not managing his life real well on his own as a 22 year old multi millionaire apparently.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,521
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
You can't have a beast LB if he hasn't been shot or stabbed

dave wilcox frank nunley , ken norton and patrick willis must have missed that memo whoops, i am cherry picking again
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,521
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The facts that....

~ He didn't learn crap from #1 (DUI)
~ The behavior is escelating (getting multiple stab wounds now)
~ He's hanging out at "house parties" with god knows what type of people where there are stabbings and not only that but shootings too

leads me to believe there are serious problems with his judgement, decision making, friends association, risk taking, sense of direction.

I could care less what a guy does with his free time. But this is effecting his health and life. Both incidents could have been deadly to himself or others. There is a problem. And he needs to be mentored now. He's not managing his life real well on his own as a 22 year old multi millionaire apparently.
are the coaches going to step in and nip this in the bud? will our vetern players step in? he should know that what he does relfects upon the team. If he does not know this, i lay the blame on the coaches and front office