LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 193 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Obviously it was another dumb move by Smith, however, it also shows the incredible lengths our government and law enforcement officials have gone through to overreact over the past 13 years. Another non-story and another show of stupidity on the part of Mr. Smith. SMH, at this entire situation.
Originally posted by captveg:
He'll probably end up getting fined for the false report of a bomb, but that'll probably be it.

It would be funny if they put him on a no fly list and he has to drive all over the country to play.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by saj4423:
He'll probably end up getting fined for the false report of a bomb, but that'll probably be it.

It would be funny if they put him on a no fly list and he has to drive all over the country to play.

Jed would get him a private jet
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
The Israelis profile on multiple fronts, good luck getting away with that here in the US.

Racial profiling vs criminal groping and violation of your privacy rights and a weakening of the essential protections of the constitution? Meh. I'll take the racial profiling.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Either no legal action will occur or it will be quickly dismissed because of lack of evidence.

There was almost an exact same case that happened at an airport in N.C., I'm trying to see if I can find what happened to that dood. Ultimately this isn't going to go anywhere, it was a stupid ass thing to do but they won't be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he said anything at all, they'll end up getting high-end lawyered, Aldon will pay a fine and that will be all.

He can buy Madden's old bus.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

I'm hoping for that.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Neither one of are are model citizens but don't you think firing a gun at his own party to break it up and drunk driving should be perceived to be public dangers?

One firing was directed at people, the other up in the air. I think that makes a big difference in my book.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Obviously it was another dumb move by Smith, however, it also shows the incredible lengths our government and law enforcement officials have gone through to overreact over the past 13 years. Another non-story and another show of stupidity on the part of Mr. Smith. SMH, at this entire situation.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@incarceratedbob 3m **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source:49ers are seriously contemplating releasing Aldon Smith after another off-field issue. No decision yet but talks

Another IncarceratedBob classic, he pulls something out of his ass, and whether it does or doesn't happen, he says "I brought it to you first."

He really went out on a limb there lol.

42 sacks in 43 games. He ain't getting released.

Not any different than desean and his potential gang ties, someone will sign Aldon if released

• buck
  • Veteran
Again, I do not know the facts of this incident.

But, I have to believe that the conversations and agreements reached last year are going to be the defining factor in the team's reaction to this development.

If Jed York believes that Aldon Smith has not lived up to his end of the bargain, I believe that the 49ers will not consider him part of the team's long range plans.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He can buy Madden's old bus.

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@incarceratedbob 3m **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source:49ers are seriously contemplating releasing Aldon Smith after another off-field issue. No decision yet but talks
Wow, what do you know, more nonsense from Incarcerated Bob.

"No decision yet", how convenient!

If Aldon doesn't get released, he can just say, "I didn't say he was going to get his released, just that they talked about it."
If he does get released, he'll point to his tweet and say, "SEE!!!!!!! I had inside evidence that this was going to happen."

Why do people continue to give Bob attention? He's a gimmick. Don't feed the trolls.
[ Edited by theduke85 on Apr 14, 2014 at 11:20 AM ]
If we release him we are dumb as s**t. He'll just get picked up immediately by another team and our pass rush would then blow. We should suspend him. What do you think the chances are we cut him? I really hope they're very slim
NO CHARGES CONFIRMED

19-0 here we come
Share 49ersWebzone