LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I know he's out of rehab, but when is he rejoining the team?
He's gonna finish with 15 sacks.
For the sake of Aldon Smith, and the 49ers, I hope he understands the seriousness of what happened and what he learnt in rehab. I don't know what is the right amount of time in rehab, but whatever it is, hoping it was a positive influence on him.
Man, this kid needs to grow up fast. If he does, he will have a HOF career and ALOT OF MONEY. I wish Kyle Williams can get in trouble instead.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersking:
For the sake of Aldon Smith, and the 49ers, I hope he understands the seriousness of what happened and what he learnt in rehab. I don't know what is the right amount of time in rehab, but whatever it is, hoping it was a positive influence on him.

He can still go to work and go to rehab, too. It'll just be on an out-patient basis.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
if he doesn't play in the panthers game, i'll blow all of you. he's playing.

How's your gag reflex?

At the same time or individually?

I bet you would even if he does play.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
How's your gag reflex?
nonexistent

Originally posted by socalfan21:
At the same time or individually?
i can double up to speed things along. as long as you dont mind touching dicks with another dude.

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I bet you would even if he does play.
lol, no. i'm not gay dude.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
I know he's out of rehab, but when is he rejoining the team?

here's how it's gonna work.

he'll meet with the staff over the weekend and be back out on the practice field next week, play against the panthers.

here's how it's gonna work.

he'll meet with the staff over the weekend and be back out on the practice field next week, play against the panthers.

and how's it going to work if he doesn't play?
nonexistent

i can double up to speed things along. as long as you dont mind touching dicks with another dude.

lol, no. i'm not gay dude.

but you blow guys?
Nah ....keep him on the shelf until his issues are in the rearview mirror , he needs to deal with the problems he created , and until they are resolved, he needs to stay on the sidelines ...even though he is THE premiere pass rusher in the game ...he needs to be straight and centered again before he can put that 49ers helmet back on
Lol at everyone who thought he would miss all of this year and do 4 years in prison.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Nah ....keep him on the shelf until his issues are in the rearview mirror , he needs to deal with the problems he created , and until they are resolved, he needs to stay on the sidelines ...even though he is THE premiere pass rusher in the game ...he needs to be straight and centered again before he can put that 49ers helmet back on

Thank god you aren't running the 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone